May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone - part 3 here we go!!!!! Couldn't quote from the old thread, but as much was about Superbowl anyway................!!!!!:laughing:

Cabo 1 hour coastal cruise. Yes this is what we are thinking of doing, though i do keep looking at the 3 hour one that Monica is doing. Probably will see where the finget lands next Sunday!!:lmao: However I's so glad there are some doing the same one, though I guess there will be more than one of those cruises so we might not be on the same one.

mikeF - welcome, and all the best with your quest to wed your sweetie!!:love:

wow! i caught up in 2 min...thats a record....

i am working too much to be on every day but things are begining to slow down so able to post more...i really want to scrapbook my med transatlantic before we go on this cruise!!!!! :lmao:

Found you! :)

This is a little like the joke, "You won't know the place when you get home. We've moved!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjpoohbear
Monica, is jonesing for a DIS meet, lol.

Pj

That's my thought!

Monica

Shall we see if we can do a mini DIS meet?
We're at WL Sat 23rd for a week, although we do have a few things planned, and obviously you're working.
You're the expert meeter and greeter :) so perhaps you could PM me with suggestions.

They have to be 'hot off the line'.

I will always remember where I became addicted. It was the Krispy Kreme on Los Coyotes Diagonal near Long Beach, CA. Next to the police station (honest!). We walked in, were watching the 'donut theatre', and some chap said those fatal words ... "Would you like to try one" ...

Monica

Shall we see if we can do a mini DIS meet?
We're at WL Sat 23rd for a week, although we do have a few things planned, and obviously you're working.
You're the expert meeter and greeter :) so perhaps you could PM me with suggestions.

I think Monica should be chief meeter and greeter at the terminal. Complete in total lime green she can introduce us to each other!!! After all, she has met a great number of us!!!:lmao:

Feeling a little thinner this week, but it is a drop in the ocean and time is passing!!! I keep seeing you all buying your dresses etc, but I am waiting till April until hopefully I can buy smaller outfits!! I fear all April will be taken up with this job!:lmao:

I thought the beginning of April would be good, then if I still lose some more weight:-)laughing: ) they would all still fit at the end of the cruise! Well, that's my plan anyway.:rotfl2:

We have a posh meal out this Saturday and my birthday at Easter, plus my birthday meal in April, and no way am I going to diet those meals!!!

Going out for a coffee with my lovely daughter in law soon, then this afternoon I am going to find my fish extender and the bits I bought for it so far and plan it! I am also going to get my cruise notes up to date.

We have a posh meal out this Saturday and my birthday at Easter, plus my birthday meal in April, and no way am I going to diet those meals!!!

I know it is not easy as I am trying to lose the weight but none:sad2:

Going out for a coffee with my lovely daughter in law soon, then this afternoon I am going to find my fish extender and the bits I bought for it so far and plan it! I am also going to get my cruise notes up to date.

Last year, I bought the disney materials from ebay, just a thought to let you know, But it was quite expensive for small piece.

Scottishwee35

Dr Hug

Many thanks for your writing to me about experience of Panama Canal.

This morning I spoke to Head Teacher about children's leave for May.

Head Teacher explained that Scottish Executive start up new rules last month and she told me what I do that go to my employee and ask my line manager to write a letter to proof that I am unable to get off work in school holiday in summer.

Oh well, that is true. I am working throught the summer holiday. If I cancel this cruise and I won't get my summer holiday because it was full booking already at the summer period. So I will speak to my boss today.

Send me pixie dust please please.

Scottishwee35

Dr Hug

Many thanks for your writing to me about experience of Panama Canal.

This morning I spoke to Head Teacher about children's leave for May.

Head Teacher explained that Scottish Executive start up new rules last month and she told me what I do that go to my employee and ask my line manager to write a letter to proof that I am unable to get off work in school holiday in summer.

Oh well, that is true. I am working throught the summer holiday. If I cancel this cruise and I won't get my summer holiday because it was full booking already at the summer period. So I will speak to my boss today.

Send me pixie dust please please.

Scottishwee35

Deborah, will be praying about this as we want you there.

Angie...

Thanks for setting us up again!

Signing off for the night. Tomorrow starts my detox :scared1: Everyone losing all this weight and exercising motivated me to get myself in gear.
Way to go! You'll do fine! :hug:

Hi!

Thank you Lisa for helping me find this link! I'm hoping it's different than the one I tried earlier that didn't let me post!!!

My family (including my parents) and I will be on this cruise and we're so excited! It's our first Disney cruise! I can't wait to hear all the wonderful info you all have to share!! Can't wait to meet you!!!

Have a wonderful week!!!

WELCOME!

Name Posts
granmaz 9
MrsMork 6
Making_Memories 3
tigger137 3
scottishwee35 3
fourmcds 3
woody73 2
HollyTyler 2
WDWLVR 1
eeyorelvr10 1
DrHug 1
txtwins2000 1
NotSoLittleMermaid 1
txaggie94gigem 1
LiserAnn

Well, my reign at the top is not going to last long now Holly is awake!!!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter