May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we are both laughing uncontrollably at the Bridgestone Richard Simmons commercial. That is the BEST one so far!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Just a quick introduction. I will be accompanying WldWcnWmn on the cruise and eventually, if she will have me, we will be married. This is my first cruise and I am really looking forward to it. Looking for tips and suggestions from a of the pros. I am also looking forward to meeting many of you.
Mike

Okay, you get an A+ in my book!!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Well lots of us are stalking Gydell and eating or drinking at La Perla and watching the cliff divers. Not a hotel but a good time...

And many people have asked and tried to get another not chatter thread going, but frankly those of us who chatter aren't inclined to stop what we are doing and repost in another thread. Sorry, not trying to be rude, but we'd then have to keep up with ourselves and ourselves again and frankly I'd be bored having to listen to myself twice :lmao: :lmao: (ok fair game go ahead grab that line and quote it). I doubt it will have much sucess, but give it a try, maybe it will work now that we are closer to 90 days???? Have you checked out the website? I know pj was working on getting a page or blog up on excurisions.
:rotfl: Nan, you've described us blabbermouths perfectly!

Just a quick introduction. I will be accompanying WldWcnWmn on the cruise and eventually, if she will have me, we will be married. This is my first cruise and I am really looking forward to it. Looking for tips and suggestions from a of the pros. I am also looking forward to meeting many of you.
Mike
WELCOME! And wow, what a romantic thing to say!

What is "walking taco dip"? I've never heard of it.:confused3

Once again
walkingtaco.jpg

layers of stuff...

beans dip
sour cream
cheese
guacamole
salsa
black olives

I'm watching the Drew Lachey season of DWTS on BBCA and low and behold - the PEDEGG commercial comes on - lol. I guess all those dancers have foot issues too.

Did you read the description of those things?

"Dazzle your admirers with these Jeweled G-strings made with semi-precious stones! Each unique one-of-a-kind Jeweled G™ can be detached from the panty and worn as a necklace as well"

I'm pretty darn sure, I don't want something that has been "there" hanging around my neck later. :eek:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I think you guys have given me about 45-50 pages to read since I left last night....I'm tired already!
But this time I didn't have much part in that. I was barely here for a change! Surprising, I know!

I just remember reading about 2 girls w/ the same name but spelled differently - I loved how you explained how your niece got her name (Jay and me) :goodvibes

That was how my sister explained it to me when I asked how she came up with the name. She had been waiting for years to be able to use it. Cool thing is is works for whichever one of us wants to use it.

Uh oh trying to catch up here and my laptop battery is dying...

Time to try and find the plug.

Yes the Bridgestone comercial was the best so far.

Second to me was the one advertising Wall E

V- Whose the guy? That doesn't look like John2? Or John1 for that matter.

Hey! I didn't know V in college!

That guy kind of looks like the guy from Animal House that was head of the "good boys" Fraternity. (Sorry V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter