May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
no regular mouse....just the square pad...have used it to move the arrow around the page and then done a one finger tap to essentially enter. Why is this doing this? I am mad!

I haven't had any experience w/ this myself - but I always thought that if you have 1 vertical line & 1 horizontal one it made a + which meant positive.

A few pages back I posted some "names" that could be made into door signs if you want to .....Jack & Owen are there....still looking for Aidan & Luke

Two separate windows - one had vertical, the other horizontal. I totally thought it meant it was positive (as of course I threw away the directions). Finally found them on the web...it means negative.http://www.brands2liveby.com/uploadedFiles/product/EPT+-_Directions.pdf

I will look for the names!! Thanks!!

this is new??!!!

I can use the touchpad to move the arrow but when I tap my finger say once I moved the arrow to the X to close out a window....nothing happens.

Try shutting it down and re-booting or use the buttons that are at the bottom or top of the touch pad.

Doug

OMG CAL are you pg???? We had a pricing episode last night and now that is all I can think of!

What is a pricing episode???

No, not pregnant...we talk about having one more and maybe we will. But guess I'm not now!

Are you trying for a girl or do you want a huge family?

I like big families...I come from a family with 6 siblings. 2 of them were in LA with me this past week-end. We had a blast.

Boy or girl...doesn't matter. I think I might freak out if I did have a girl since I have never had any experience with that. Plus we'd have to add a bathroom!
Lisa

I like big families...I come from a family with 6 siblings. 2 of them were in LA with me this past week-end. We had a blast.

Boy or girl...doesn't matter. I think I might freak out if I did have a girl since I have never had any experience with that. Plus we'd have to add a bathroom!
Lisa

And a third or forth income.

Anyone know what page I should go to in order to catch up if I haven't read since last Thursday??? It always takes me for EVER to find it.

So...just took a pregnany test. Lines in different ways....one vertical, one horizontal...

But according to the website that means negative. I was so CONFUSED! Oh well...guess it is for the best since in many ways I'd rather not be pregnant for the cruise. But a souvenir wouldn't be bad;)

I thought there was one that actually said Pregnant if it was positive.....they are much more sensitive than when I was having babies 31 years ago!!!!!

good heavens I leave for a day or so and I come back to pregancy talk:scared1:

can't stay and chat, I've been a bit freaked out about what I have to get done before vacation.

Hope you are all well.

As others have said feel free to pm me if anything earth shattering happens, like Lisa telling us she is prego ;)

And a third or forth income.
Oh yeah, that too. Who needs college??:rotfl:
I thought there was one that actually said Pregnant if it was positive.....they are much more sensitive than when I was having babies 31 years ago!!!!!
Yes, they have those. This wasn't one of them - I think that is what I would get next time! This was one I had hanging around the house...

Oh yeah, that too. Who needs college??:rotfl:
Yes, they have those. This wasn't one of them - I think that is what I would get next time! This was one I had hanging around the house...

You don't want to have to take it easy on the cruise so lets try for May 24th OK?

+ means prego doesn't it?

Finally got the laptop shut down....mad mad mad.....I am on my reg pc now. This thing is new, it should not have problems!

You don't want to have to take it easy on the cruise so lets try for May 24th OK?

Sounds like a good idea...I've never taken it easy until I see that test. Figure I have 9 months to take it easy after that!
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter