May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused3 You must be using a Canadian version of Jackspeak!

My typical typo....should have been Top-part-ship....being different that quarterdeck or foc'sle oficer

Been through probably 30 of them...never had the nerve to do the light line transfer in the bos'n's chair:cool1:

I CAN NOT believe you all are on another thread. I'm still back on page 218 of the prior one. :lmao: Good grief! Late for work, no time to post more today. Will probably be too busy today at work, not sure. So....probably can't catch up until tonight. Have a great day all!

Today is an exciting day for Tyler because the chicks in the incubator in his classroom hatch today! They've been in there for 21 days at 100degrees, and they started to crack at the end of the day yesterday. I can't wait to check them out when I pick him up! :thumbsup2

Here are the photos:

Brian (Interpreter) with Olivia

disneymagiccruise-196.jpg

See Olivia's hand

disneymagiccruise-205.jpg

Scottishwee35

I suspect a few more people will get their docs today

mine are not even printed yet....

ugh.....and we all know how we like to have things well in hand long before things are due...:lmao:

Is it too late to pre-pay tips and if not do I have to do it through my TA or can I do it directly with Disney?

Thanks in advance.

Holly, I am back on 226, so a little better but not much.

Docs report, DCL is sending mine seperate from John and Amy, and in 4 cruises I have never actually recieved them at my home address, UPS doesn't like leaving the slip so I never know they have come by. I generally have them delivered to work.

On our tracking there was two packages and I didn't even think that the second one was also DCL, until this morning when it read "Shipped To: TORONTO, ON, CA" WHAT!

Canucks our packages will be travelling UPS saver class. I called and UPS can't redirect until after the first delivery attempt, the call rep almost hung up on me, until I told her about the notices never being left. Now I have to keep track on-line and call after the first delivery attempt today, my package is at the main Central Canada Depot, MISSISSAUGA.

Pj

John, you docs are still in Jacksonville, FL. Sorry.

PJ,

Did you go on the US or the Canadian site and did you just put in your DCL reservation # and Canada

Mine still will not work!!!

UPS does not leave anything behind here either...and the depot is across town (an hour drive)

Is it too late to pre-pay tips and if not do I have to do it through my TA or can I do it directly with Disney?

Thanks in advance.

never mind - just heard back from TA and she says we can do it up to 3 days before we sail - was not sure when TA would get back to me as she is having email trouble so I wanted to ask here incase I needed to do it now and not later. Thanks everyone.

Morning, still on the old thread :) catching up.

No docs for us. They still say the have departed Jacksonville. They must be in traffic on 95. :rotfl:

MrsMork said:
One Bobby is here with us in OR. I was supposed to ship him off somewhere, but life got in the way, or out of hand, the last few weeks here and he is still in the garage keeping an eye on the cruise stuff. He will be coming with us though. :banana: :thumbsup2 Then heading home with John1 I presume.
YIPPEE!!! Tyler will be so happy to see him again! :woohoo: :yay:

Vicki (DisneyRN1),

Just thought we would let you know that your FE will go out priority mail today. Hope you like it.

Carol and Doug

Morning Theives! My docs are not only IN Phoneix, but apparently on a truck. I think I'll leave a note on my door for them to leave the package with my neighbor. :cool1:

I have to take Acoma kitten to the vet this morning. Her face is swollen...could be an abcessed tooth...can't tell, she won't let me look.

I can't believe you guys finished out the thread last night...still have the last few pages to read.

I think tonight's project will be to organize my trip folder and bits and pieces of paper,, so I can actually see what is still left to be done.

.....back later....after I finish off the old thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter