May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
never mind - just heard back from TA and she says we can do it up to 3 days before we sail - was not sure when TA would get back to me as she is having email trouble so I wanted to ask here incase I needed to do it now and not later. Thanks everyone.

I have be meaning to mention to you since you posted your picture, that I remember you on the Dec. cruise. I spoke to you once at the first meet on the ship. It seems that I may have spoken to you another time also. I will be sure to look for you on the ship. :grouphug: I am so sorry about your Dec. trip.

Thanks for the info about pre paying tips 3 days prior to cruise.

good morning everyone, I don't even think my docs have been printed yet as I can not find anything on UPS. Maybe they sent mine by FedEx?? I won't worry until the 5th of May! NOT! Ok I have to get ready for work and get my young man fed before the bus gets here. Will try to get on again late this evening.

Marr....for page one

Champagne girls is set for 5/15 4PM Sessions, if you want to edit that on page one.

Bruce, I was on the US site. I only put in the ressie# as a reference, that is how I saw both packages this morning. Last night when it first showed up I used John1's zip and only saw the Ohio package.

Yeah the depot is in Miss, and I am the furthurest east you can go in Toronto and not be out of Toronto. 1.5 hours each way if there is any traffic at all. I am not going to pick it up no way no how.

Pj

PJ - you guys are getting sep docs? I have never heard of that before. Cool.

V, neither had I, but there is a DCL packaging being delivered to my condo today, don't know what else it could be. I really wanted them to go to John and Amy, much easier all around.

Pj

Yeah all caught up!!!

Ian's last post of thread 12 was a great way to end that thread!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Good morning everyone. I have a few comments to catch up on. I'm tired but I could hear you all talking and it woke me up!

Vicki (DisneyRN1),

Just thought we would let you know that your FE will go out priority mail today. Hope you like it.

Carol and Doug

Carol, I actually got mine decorated last night! I still might add a tiny bit of 'glitz' to the bottom pocket, don't know yet. (tweeking, tweeking, always tweekiing).

Yeah all caught up!!!

Ian's last post of thread 12 was a great way to end that thread!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 Agreed! Darn those pesky Sea Monkeys!

Here are the photos:

Brian (Interpreter) with Olivia

disneymagiccruise-196.jpg

See Olivia's hand

disneymagiccruise-205.jpg

Scottishwee35

Very cute picture!

Jon loves gators and when we went to Florida he thought he was going to see them everywhere just roaming the streets. Needless to say we had to go to a gator farm to get a look at one. I showed him this picture and he said "SEE".

it happens way more than most people think. we have several gators that are living in the intercoastal that come up on land and are usually found in people's pool areas. luckily they make it back without having to be destroyed.

I guess I better get on the stick and get mine decorated as well.

I am not crafty or artsy fartsy. :artist: :sad2:

I am not at all artsy fartsy either. The cashier at Joanne's Fabric offered to put me on the mailing list so I would get coupons. Um, no need I told her. This is a ONE time thing with me! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter