May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of them as my minions (kind of like your sea monkeys...)

I already do, keep them in your house and my monkeys will remain with me. Turn those cats out and all bets are off, insert really evil laugh here.....:rotfl:

where is chocolate boy, he has been gone for a few days????

Deb, glad to see you back on the boards again. This week is soooo busy. Just a little packing left which I hope to have locks on the suitcases by Sunday. Then we can take no more! 6 bags between us.

We heard that if suitcases have locked locks on them they are more likely to be opened and searched as the assumption is that you are trying to hide something. Don't know if it is true, but that is what we heard and so we don't use the locks at all.

Jan :earsgirl:

Those are all soo cute!!! Cricut?

Thanks, yes they are all done on the cricut. That thing makes doing swaps so much easier.:goodvibes

Also wanted to say thanks to eveyone for the Congrats! I am very exctited. Dh will post pics hopefully on the new thread.:cool1:

We saw Iron Man today and it was awesome!! If anyone is plannig to see it make sure to stay through the end of the credits!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter