• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...all caught up now, and time for bed. I watched 27 dresses tonight. It was cute, but glad I only paid a $1.00 for the rental!
Taylor is almost packed. Tomorrow is a fun day of getting my stuff ready and cleaning the house.

Cya online tomorrow.

Steph

Now, who we gonna find to load our luggage into the rental car???

Aren't you going to do it? I thought that was the deal...I go get the car and YOU load the luggage!:lmao:

:confused3 And I hope there is somewhere for me to wait with the luggage if it's RAINING! :scared1:

Rain? What's that?:rotfl:

Just jokin' with ya!
:cool1: :cool1:

Evening all,

Just had an exciting day. Last night our neighbour came over to tell us, something had ripped open our gable vent. I went out and checked and wow...half of it ripped open......Racoons!!!!:scared1: :scared1:

Nancy had woken up during the night earler in the week, thinking it sounded like someone was on the roof....now we know!!!:mad:

So we called the local Humaine animal control people to help us out. Just after he arrived, he discovered the gable vent on the other side of the house was ripped open too. It seems this is the time for recoons to build nests and have ther babies.....5-6.....:scared1:

He then went into out attic where he found an immature female...and was unable to presuade he out.....so he sealed off all the openings and installed a temp one way door, with some peanut butter as a lure....so she can come out but not go back in...

just what we needed ....

so we will find out tomorrow morning if the trick works....:thumbsup2

now back to packing...

Well, that is different!!! Over here we can get bats, squirrels, mice and birds.

Probably won't be much of a problem with that...politics has rarely come up on the thread...possibly because many of us don't even want to go there on a public forum. Just get your tablemates to agree...any other conversation you can just walk away from.

I will be happy to forget about it for two weeks, as I'll be coming back to political advertising for the end of summer/fall. UNFORTUNATELY, probably not as much of it ($) as we were hoping for in our market.

Took a lunch break at Peg's and she said to tell all of you to have a WONDERFUL trip and to take good care of ME! :hug:

Back to sorting and stuff.

Say hi to Peg from me.

ha, it was to bug you, but the bug is gone :scared1: maybe he left on vacation too:goodvibes

We are home from the races. Not sure if my phone post worked, I'll have to read and see, but in case it didn't Wilson took 7th place out of 12. It was a long, hard and good day. Tough competition, but he is happy at his place. We also sent out his engine to be reworked while we are on the trip. The top 5 racers have their engines made(read rebuild) by one person and we figure we needed to drop the bucks ($475) to see if it will make Wilson competive on that level.

I'm going to read thru and jump in on the front page now....see ya soon :goodvibes

Well done Wilson.

orca_sr-noaa.jpg

THE DIS POD ON A SHORE EXCURSION!:rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm the one blowing steam, see me?:lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2:

We spent the day shopping at Shawn's work today. Nordstrom has a ton of cute dresses right now - for me and the girls.

He is so lucky. We started off getting drinks at the Espresso Bar, then shopped for an hour or two. Took a break and went to the Cafe for lunch. After lunch shopped the rest of the store.

Having all that so close - I would be in heaven working there! Of course he doesn't appreciate it. He even gets a little aggravated if I ask him to pick up something in the mall - says he doesn't go in there! He does know more about fashion and designers than most women - but what a freak!

I love shopping days that start with a good coffee, then lunch! Usually I manage a tea break in the afternoon too. Lovely!:thumbsup2

but remember, on the ship we are just banging on doors, starting with marilyn's :lmao: :lmao:

slap.gif
slap.gif

She is right down the hall from me ;) Ding Dong Ditch to everyone on floor 6.

slap.gif

yes, I think they are really smart and evil, there I said it CATS ARE EVIL

slap.gif
I Love cats!:)

Last full day today!!:scared1:

Who's rushing to try and get a Palo ressie or book ship tours or excursions or spa treatments when you get onboard next Saturday?

I don't know where to go first.

Last full day today!!:scared1:

Who's rushing to try and get a Palo ressie or book ship tours or excursions or spa treatments when you get onboard next Saturday?

I don't know where to go first.

Hello

Another busy day today. So I will do the packing today as want it done by today.

Ian changed his mind about new tee shirts which I bought it last week as it is Flower of Scotland logo on it as I have purple and he have blue one but he said he found another one which his favourite. Men!! I have to take it back to Debenhams before go away on holiday. :scared1:

Always in last mins rush rush.

I am okay with palos etc so hope you sort out with your dinner palo.

Scottishwee35

For those who care, here are the Panama Canal Web Cams:
http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html
http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

And, people can track the progress of the Magic here:
http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=C6PT7

Hi Tony

thanks for it and I will email all my friends and family.:thumbsup2

Have you pack your kilt?

as another Scottish family will bring the kilt too.

We are first seating and wonder what about your? Hopeful to get photo together with kilts:thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter