May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Estrella will be 5 when we cruise, she turned 4 on the Wonder cruise.

I think she will be with your youngest dd in the clubs. Are you registering your dd´s for the children´s group site?

Congrats Julie on the 3000th post!!! Don't give anything back!!!! pirate:

What is the deal with tipping CM's in the kids' clubs? :confused3 I had heard they weren't allowed to accept tips, because it wasn't a tipped position. But I can't imagine they earn enough $$$ for the work they do. Are they allowed to accept tips? And how do you do it? Aren't there several CM's working with your kids all week? Who/when/where/how do we tip?
Sorry for all the questions. Inquiring minds want to know.

I have heard of people going to costco/sam's club and buying the bulk international calling cards and giving them out to anyone who can't accept cash. Also they don't get many sweets so a basket would do also.

It's a consPIRACY!!!!
:rotfl: I just feel like I am stuck in the black hole.:scared1: :confused: :eek:

Hurry up all ready!!!
1.gif

Originally Posted by jellojatdisney
OK now we need a summary:

Jellojatdisney 39 on May 21
LisaG520 41 on May 20
Calmom 40 on May 16
Seaulater 29 on May ? (sorry can't remember)
NoSoLittleMermaid 59 on May 23
Granmaz 60 honorary May birthday

Anyone else?

What about 14 days before we leave???? April 27th...45yy

Yes MrTigger'sPal will be 48 on 5/27

Here's a photo of our Brat, she'll be an Aunty in July. Her big sis gave her the nickname and it has stuck. You can't see it in the photo but her shirt says Brat as well. She's our logo designer.

02-06-2007092933AM.jpg

I love all the logos. Thanks to your talented "brat"!:thumbsup2

:rotfl: I just feel like I am stuck in the black hole.:scared1: :confused: :eek:

Hurry up all ready!!!
1.gif

I think until 12 months, it does the monthly count down...so soon it will say 14 months!!! Could be worse, we could be on the EB cruise that one would say 19 months!!!!

I think until 12 months, it does the monthly count down...so soon it will say 14 months!!! Could be worse, we could be on the EB cruise that one would say 19 months!!!!

As soon as we get back from our cruise we will wish we had the one saying 19 at the moment!!!!

As soon as we get back from our cruise we will wish we had the one saying 19 at the moment!!!!

It's called rebooking on board!!!! Maybe we will even know about the new ship that will be here 'soon'...:rolleyes1 popcorn:: :lmao: :lmao:

What is the deal with tipping CM's in the kids' clubs? :confused3 I had heard they weren't allowed to accept tips, because it wasn't a tipped position. But I can't imagine they earn enough $$$ for the work they do. Are they allowed to accept tips? And how do you do it? Aren't there several CM's working with your kids all week? Who/when/where/how do we tip?
Sorry for all the questions. Inquiring minds want to know.

What the CM's do in the kids clubs if you give a tip is they put all the money into one pool and then they have a party or something with all the money, or maybe they go to a movie when in port or something. That's what we were told by one of the CM's in the kid's club.

One other thing, we were told that the $10 fee in Palo's does NOT go exclusively to your server. About $8 of it goes to Palo's for the extra food costs and the remainder goes to the server. So we always tip an additional amount above the $10 per person surcharge.

Here's a photo of our Brat, she'll be an Aunty in July. Her big sis gave her the nickname and it has stuck. You can't see it in the photo but her shirt says Brat as well. She's our logo designer.

02-06-2007092933AM.jpg

Great job on the logo...she did a fab-u-lous jobs!!! :thumbsup2

Hopefully when the web page goes up it will be easier for people to catch up.

I am so glad I don't work otherwise I would never catch up. :headache:

No joke-I'm stressed every time I leave the house now, thinking "how many pages do ya think they've added since I've been gone"?! :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter