May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PJ,

Thanks for the pic.....1 comment though....should there be a "," after Aruba?

Hi PJ,

Thanks for the pic.....1 comment though....should there be a "," after Aruba?

I just saw that too.

Do you know the prices of blue cotton I am trying to look but it's making me design first. Are they comparable to cafe press?

you can do a quick price on the bottom of any shirt. With the word design it is three colours and and the cost was around $12 for 13 shirts and in the Hanes brand you can pick both kids and Adult sizes for a single design, which helps to reduce the cost per shirt, more shirts in an order the cheaper each shirt is.

Cafe press would allow us more options to put the design on.

corrected images

cafepress3-1.jpg

cafepress2-1.jpg

Try a refresh, I deleted the old ones and uploaded new images to photobucket, you may still have the old image cookies in your browser.

Jackie - you got post no 23000, and nobody noticed!!!:banana:

pirate: pirate: pirate: I only noticed about 10 minutes ago...but was busy playing on the t-shirt web site!

HEY....where's my sister? I thought she would bring me some lunch....guess I'd better give her a call!

I'm doing my flight form for the cruise online check in for Dec, and although it has our Virgin Atlantic airline down, it doesn't have any UK airports to choose from!!! Pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter