May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on a bit of a budget - well part of persuading John to do this extra cruise was that we wouldn't spend any extra!! So, not booking any excursions which doesn't bother me too much. We will probably get off the boat at Nassau and may do the organised Mousefest walk around the historic sites - just a couple of hours so not bad. Then get back on board and relax. Weather permitting we will enjoy Castaway Cay, and then the sea day.:banana: I need to give John this relaxation time as I will be running him ragged around WDW before and after it!:rotfl2:

My favorite days are the sea days. I LOVE just being on the boat either relaxing by the pool or running around and doing Navigator activities. That's why I can't wait for our May cruise because we have a lot of days at sea.:cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

Let me tell you, I am asking for monetary gifts for my 60th birthday so I can spend hours having massages next May!!! So, not too worried this time.

Now that's a good birthday gift!!!!! Pamper, Pamper, Pamper!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My favorite days are the sea days. I LOVE just being on the boat either relaxing by the pool or running around and doing Navigator activities. That's why I can't wait for our May cruise because we have a lot of days at sea.:cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

The number of sea days was another thing that attracted me to this cruise in the first place. Can't wait.:dance3:

so I spent an hour with HR....she had some KILLER questions, but I managed - I am sure she could hear my knees knocking under the table.

Then I went to the department....I walked in the head honcho's office and lo and behold....a kindred spirit!

What's for dinner tonight Marilyn? I'm still on Nutrisystem, but I cheated this weekend out at Jack Creek and then at my barbeque yesterday. I have to get back on track today.:banana: :hippie: :banana:

so I spent an hour with HR....she had some KILLER questions, but I managed - I am sure she could hear my knees knocking under the table.

Then I went to the department....I walked in the head honcho's office and lo and behold....a kindred spirit!

Tell us more please!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

What's for dinner tonight Marilyn? I'm still on Nutrisystem, but I cheated this weekend out at Jack Creek and then at my barbeque yesterday. I have to get back on track today.:banana: :hippie: :banana:

I ended up with a ham and egg salad because I forgot to buy anything for a proper meal I was so taken up with buying something for our grandaughters who were coming for a couple of hours that I forgot about us!!:confused3 :rotfl:

there was GATOR stuff everywhere....even his cell phone holder.

I *think* it went well. I felt good but you never know.

Some good signs there V. When will you find out?

I've got to that age where no one knows what to buy me anyway so.......:teeth:

DGSs are at that age too and they're only 15 and 16. Speaking of Grands....when is your next little one due? Is it this week? Do we know if it's a boy or girl? I can imagine how excited you must be.
:cloud9: :woohoo: :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter