May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
V - when are you meeting up w/ John, Amy, Sophia and PJ at Boma's? Thought if I could swing it, I'd drop by for a quick :wave2: if you guys don't mind.

Are you meeting then w/ Dennis and Angie too?

Monica, glad you had a great time last night! :goodvibes Looking forward to pics!

V - when are you meeting up w/ John, Amy, Sophia and PJ at Boma's? Thought if I could swing it, I'd drop by for a quick :wave2: if you guys don't mind.

Are you meeting then w/ Dennis and Angie too?
I am pretty sure our reservation is at 4:30....I am not sure if we will make it in time but we are going to try.

So I'm trying to get the darn pipe under my bathroom sink unscrewed, but the nuts (or whatever you call the things that you unscrew), are SO tight that when I pull on the wrench to try to loosen them, the whole sink pulls too! :eek: I called my dad and asked him if there's a way to get them loose so I can unscrew them or should I keep tugging. He told me to stop, unless I want to rip the sink off the wall! ;) He tells me what he does is use a propane torch on it because the extreme heat makes it easier to unscrew. Doesn't sound right to me because things expand with heat, so I'd think that would make it tighter, but he says it's what works for him, so I should at least try. But I don't think this is a good idea because I frequently burn my fingers trying to light candles. Somehow, using a torch in such a tiny area doesn't seem very smart. I'm not interested in having to out my homeowners insurance! :scared:

for tomorrow. I think we have plans Sat at Tony's 2:40.

I was hoping to sneak in a trip to ESPN to watch the Heisman presentation. I am not sure how early we are getting to MK or if we have a breakfast. I got the plans all screwy and have to look through my emails.

I won't buy a formal until they are on sale. If I don't find one that I like them I will wear one of the ones I already have.

I got a discount price on mine....originally it was $140 and I got it for $83...not bad. I just happened to see it and loved it so I went for it!

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Well I had a very enjoyable evening last night at DTD.

I went and picked up Jackie, Peggy, and sil Pam from Saratoga Springs....they gave me a quick tour of their 2 bdrm villa --- very nice, and then headed over to DTD.

We had dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Express over by the Christmas shop and spent alot of time laughing. :rotfl2: These women are a hoot!! It was Pam's first time at WDW, and her first DCL cruise starts today. Peg & Jackie together--wow! They give it as well as they get it! It must be amazing to have that type of relationship w/ one's sister. :love:

Peg & Pam deserted us to go see La Nouba, so Jackie & I just walked around DTD then sat...talking all the while. I am SO glad that I finally got to meet her! I've "known" her since 2004, but it was wonderful to put the name with the face....what a warm woman!

I also got to meet some of the people that they're sailing w/ today...I don't remember everyone's names but there was Linda, Janice, Bea, Bea's sister and brother. They are going to have such a blast on this cruise!

I will post pics tonight....I have one of the sisters, 1 of me w/ Jackie & Peg, and 1 of me w/ Jackie.

What a great night.....can't wait to see the pics!

pirate: pirate: pirate:

I haven't thought too much about the clothes for this trip yet. I did buy a dress of ebay that I think can be used for formal night....I'll have to take a pic and post it that way you can give me your opinions.

I know where I want to buy my pirate costume from but just need to get it.

Yes! Post a pic of your dress, we all want to see!

I got a pirate costume for the halloween cruise so I'm all ready to go for this one!

:hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

Ya know I'm so ready for this trip, even my bags are packed. I just have to send to the laundry and repack. But what's going to happen is.....by the time 5 months pass I'll lose more weight and nothing will fit and I'll be scrambling at the last minute to buy all new clothes, even the pirates costume that I have. That will be just my luck, I think I'm ready but will be going crazy just before we leave because I'll have to replace everything. I hate last minute rushing, I like to be prepared well in advance. I just won't be able to do so this time because I'll have to wait and see what size I'll be wearing when May gets here.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I want to start packing to ....my packing list is LONG! If stuff wouldn't wrinkle I could easily have the girls stuff packed.

After this weekend I plan on really attcking the exercise and eating healthy. I'll still have a good 5 months to work on it.

That didn't work, so let's try one more time.....

cruisedressMay08.jpg

love it! I got my Xmas dress from Coldwater creek for our Xmas 2005 cruise that looks kinda like it, but in green.

Here is my teal dress. It has a shawl overlay.

3c597451.jpg

I even bought myself a nautical bag from the Bitten line for boarding...I figure it will hold swimsuits, passporter and everything else for that day!

linkie please. I'd like to see this....

I forgot that I bought new pants and shirts for DH when they were on sale at the outlets. Lots of Tommy Bahamas!

nice...I'd love to get some TB for DH, haven't ever seen them at outlets...

Even got DH 3 Mickey Mouse ties!

grabbed a mickey cumerbund last week on ebay...

Sounds right. Almost every kid I've ever known has needed the size above their age, right from birth. :thumbsup2

nope, my kids were exact for a long time. Then Molly shot up.

Wilson, still true to age/size...and holding.

Naturopathic Physician http://www.naturopathic.org/

Naturopathic medicine (also known as naturopathy) is a school of medical philosophy and practice that seeks to improve health and treat disease chiefly by assisting the body's innate capacity to recover from illness and injury. Naturopathic practice may include a broad array of different modalities, including manual therapy, hydrotherapy, herbalism, acupuncture, counseling, environmental medicine, aromatherapy, nutritional counseling, homeopathy, and so on. Practitioners tend to emphasize a holistic approach to patient care. Naturopathy has its origins in a variety of world medicine practices, including the Ayurveda of India and Nature Cure of Europe. [1] It is today practiced in many countries around the world in one form or another, where it is subject to different standards of regulation and levels of acceptance.
But Kaylee would be the one to answer!
!!!

I must have been typing while you posted! Lisa

Too funny Lisa...great minds think alike!

If the DIS wouldn't be so darn slow for me I might be posting more but right now it takes forever to see a page or post something so I am frustrated. Anyone else having this problem?

yes, it seems very slow today.

I am about out of here..off home to do laundry, laundry and more laundry!

Anybody perhaps know when excursions for our ports will be posted. As of right now, aside from Castaway Cay, I have no idea what the excursions will be at any port.:confused:

Hey to all.. I just booked this cruise yesterday.. so I am just stopping over to say hello to everyone... :goodvibes

Anybody perhaps know when excursions for our ports will be posted. As of right now, aside from Castaway Cay, I have no idea what the excursions will be at any port.:confused:

we're all anxiously awaiting. If you go look at the Navigators they have the prior cruise PC listed that will give you a general idea. It is linked on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter