May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
bitten_handbag_blue_nautical.jpg

here's the bag.
I also got anchor earrings and a necklace but they look a little juvenile.

In Aruba, we are renting jeeps and a group of us are touring the island. On Cabo we are going to take a water taxi around Los Arcos and head to Medano beach for the day, they have restaurants lining the beach with chairs and umbrellas.

Hi.... I will be cruising for the second time in my life.. with my husband and our 10 yr old... This cruise dates include my sons's 11th birthday, my husbands 40th and our 20th anniversay.. so its a gift to all... :woohoo:

in acapulco we are porbably going to see the cliff divers and then head to a beach.

They also have swimming with dolphins at a couple ports I think and sightseeing tours.

Hi.... I will be cruising for the second time in my life.. with my husband and our 10 yr old... This cruise dates include my sons's 11th birthday, my husbands 40th and our 20th anniversay.. so its a gift to all... :woohoo:

how awesome! Lots of celebrations!!:banana:

About laundry on the Cruise, let you know that it was terrible on Med Cruise.

I back off and took all dirty clothes home!!

My mother in law was up very early morning and got her some washing done.

Some people were very selfish with the laundry. One lady used all tumble dryer and left one lady who was waiting for hours. I feel sorry for her as she said that that woman put one trainers in one tumble dryer:scared1:

Next Cruise for 15 days - I will have to do some washing. I am hoping it go smoothly. In UK there have small washing powder like two in silver bag.

My friend went to Med Cruise in June and she brought the box of washing powder and lots of usa people used it and thought it was great. I understand that USA use big washing powder!!

I am thinking to bring it with us:rolleyes: As we will be staying in LA for 3 nights so have to do washing clothes.

Scottishwee35

I'll try for the laundry room, but I am not going to hesitate to send the stuff either. Heckl this is our vacation!

My husband will be 40th and my son will be (11 both in March) and third time for us with Disney Cruise. It will be 4 of us, our deaf daughter is 8 years old
and it will be 13 half year Anniversary:love:

Scottishwee35:thumbsup2

In Aruba, we are renting jeeps and a group of us are touring the island. On Cabo we are going to take a water taxi around Los Arcos and head to Medano beach for the day, they have restaurants lining the beach with chairs and umbrellas.

Oh sound good too.

I am awaiting for excursion and think it will be out after Xmas, I remember Med Cruise excursion was out after Xmas.:rolleyes:

Scottishwee35

is most everyone planning on the pool upon boarding? Well, after lunch, John would never miss the buffet!

is most everyone planning on the pool upon boarding? Well, after lunch, John would never miss the buffet!

Last Med Cruise, we had a lunch then our childrens went to pool, we relaxed and had a cocktail to cheer together. Then meet people at Promenade Lounge then off to Fire Drill.

Next Cruise in May 08, depend on childrens what they want, if they want pool, fine we will let them fun then get ready for fire drill then SAILING AWAY PARTY.

Scottishwee35:thumbsup2

Hey to all.. I just booked this cruise yesterday.. so I am just stopping over to say hello to everyone... :goodvibes

WELCOME!

Not us! The pools are always so crowded. We walk around the ship and check things out. Being that my DH hasn't been on a DCL cruise my DGS is planning on giving him a tour. We are always in our cabin and unpacked by the LB drill so all we have to do after is to hit the deck for the party!

My friend emailed me to tell me that Eastbound Panama Cruise have some cancellations there.

I am very surprise to hear that as I remember that on Med Cruise, one staff told me that long waiting list had been dropping off.

mmm. I think that Eastbound will be full of childrens and I don't think Westbound will have full of childrens? Maybe I am wrong cos Eastbound - lots of children are on school holiday.

Westbound - lots of children still going to school?

Scottishwee35

I'm not sure as this is the first 2 week vacation we have taken. I do know I plan on using their laundry service to get things pressed so he can wear some pants a couple times...
My Jack (Sharks fan) is the exact opposite -he is the odd ball. His waist is so little he can wear size 4 in shorts (he is 7, going on 8 in May). It is so hard to find pants that fit him...even the ones you can make tighter sometimes can't get tight enough or they are uncomfortable.

How do you know she is getting engaged??? Is it a surprise that you are in on? I saw one couple get engaged and all her friends were their and knew...that seemed cute, although not sure I'd want my friends to know before me!![/quote]

She knows too just not exactly when and where. She picked out the ring and the only weekend they have off together this month is the weekend of th 15th. They are renting a cabin in Pigeon Forge. He will ask sometime that weekend. Only, them and my DH and I know! They have only been dating for 4 months. He is a really sweet guy and really care about her!:cloud9:

Hey to all.. I just booked this cruise yesterday.. so I am just stopping over to say hello to everyone... :goodvibes

WELCOME!!!!

We can't do laudry on the ship. I am alldergic to most laudry detergents. Even the leftover stuff after someone has used a washer before makes me break out in hives. I just have to wait till I get home.:laundy:

Too funny Lisa...great minds think alike!

If the DIS wouldn't be so darn slow for me I might be posting more but right now it takes forever to see a page or post something so I am frustrated. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, and it gets old after a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter