May 12, 2007 -- Taking the Magic to the Mediterranean -- 14 day Repo Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly, ya never know what the temps will be at WDW in Dec. We have seen the whole spectrum from shorts to gloves and warm hats.

Yeah, that's for sure! We've had cool weather, and the A/C has been off for a week, but today was HOT, and the A/C is back on!

I want to put up Christmas lights, but it's so hot!

Connie

Hey everyone - I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours did not turn out that well and needless to say the Contreras Family ended up at IHOP! Stop laughing, it was pretty sad, but it was fun being together and next year I know will be different. We don't have a tree either and we are praying that our house closes in 2 weeks so we can get settled. The weather today was HOT!!! Connie - I don't know if you will be able to come to Epcot on the 8th, but we would love to see you, Patrick and the family. Susie - good luck with the job. We are anxious to hear! Scott the house looks great! We miss everyone from the cruise and hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

Connie - I don't know if you will be able to come to Epcot on the 8th, but we would love to see you, Patrick and the family. Susie - good luck with the job. We are anxious to hear! Scott the house looks great! We miss everyone from the cruise and hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

We can be at EPCOT on Sat. Dec 8! What time? We are going to a Bunko party at 7pm that night, but we could be there during the day.
Just let us know! See you then!
Connie

We can be at EPCOT on Sat. Dec 8! What time? We are going to a Bunko party at 7pm that night, but we could be there during the day.
Just let us know! See you then!
Connie

We have an early dinner in Germany that day, Connie.....me, Jason, Sandi and her family, and Deb and her mom will all be together...so we could all say hello before dinner maybe! :banana:

Whew - 4 pages...what happened??? all of the sudden we are all chatty-cathy here!

Actually I have been remiss in reading the boards, there has been so much going on here.

I have quit the per diem job that I took just before we all left on that wonderful EB crossing. They didn't keep their promises and were really just jerking me around. No loss. But talk about timing!

I am not sure if anyone gets the north NJ local news where you are, but we have had a small (200 bed) hospital in trouble for over a year. The certificate of need for the paramedic unit went on the auction block about 10 days ago. It turned into a major bidding war between 3 hospitals. Mine won it. 3.6 million. SSSOOOO what does this mean? My department has just doubled in size! We are hiring 16 new full time employees (we have 21 now) and as soon as we heard we had won the auction we had to put 2 more trucks on the road. Basically every person is working ever shift. to that end...I have to admit I have not been reading the boards.

Stacey and I made Thanksgiving dinner, and I actually ended up spending a quiet evening at home watching TV alone. I have finally caught up on all the fall shows (Since Sept 5 I have been away 5 weeks). She had to take her mom home and decided it was too late to drive back up to my place. Since she works days my staying up all night is hard on her.

I am now in the middle of a 10 day stretch - between working 48 hours of OT this pay period (2 weeks), and I have at least that much scheduled next pay (I also have the other per diem job to work....) I am not "flipping" to days any time soon! Oh yea...I have to teach in there somewhere....and see the Trans Siberian Orchestra....and plan my yearly party...and have Christmas...oh dear...shopping....UGH.

So my apologies for not keeping up...

Deb - glad to hear you got the cast changed over - that will make it a lot easier to get around!

Scott - the house looks great - I am so jealous, I only get to decorate my balcony on the outside, I will post pictures of my village after Stacey and I get it up (sometime next week...I will squeeze it in somehow!) take care with that strain...muscles are so hard to heal completely (I am sure you know that all too well!)

Susie - good luck - as you say the odds don't sound too bad, you should do just fine!

Anna - the parks sound busy...

Hadley - keep up with your sleep - the only way to keep this type of schedule is to be sure to sleep enough (pay yourself first! in sleep that is!!!)

Karen - you and flyboy need to get out east one of these days!!!

Eric - you and Jason had the best holiday of all!! you just hung out...I love it!!

Everyone keep smiling, stay well, and have great holidays if I don't get back to this board for a while.

Scott is right. You need to pack for all 3 seasons when going to WDW in December.

This picture was taken on December 8, 2006 in the morning at Animal Kingdom. And I am from the north! It was chilly.

WDWDec06025-1.jpg

A few days later I was in jeans and long sleeve t shirt and if I remember correctly there was a day I wore shorts.

Debbie

Thanks for the weather updates everyone - not the answer I was looking for! My plan was to bring very little with us UGH. But more importantly I love those red Mickey gloves and scarf!

Hey everyone - I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours did not turn out that well and needless to say the Contreras Family ended up at IHOP! Stop laughing, it was pretty sad, but it was fun being together and next year I know will be different.

:lmao: I have to laugh because DD and I have been watching The Santa Claus and everytime he burns the turkey and they go to Denny's she say's "Mom, we should burn the turkey and go to Denny's" and everytime we pass Denny's she screams "DENNYS." Sandy, next year pop over to WDW for dinner they do really nice dinners like we have at DL. You don't have to fly there anymore!:cutie:

Hi everyone - I wonder if anyone has a high resolution version of this picture?

Goofypool2.jpg

I didn't take this - I found it on the web, but would love to print it out...this version is very low resolution and it just looks nasty in print.

Remember the days of people just playing in the wave pool? (had my hunny going for about 15 minutes - she was all upset that Disney had installed a wave pool and she hadn't seen it yet :laughing: )

LOVE this picture. Sorry that I don't have a better picture to share. This is better than the ones we have!

Will you share with the rest of us? I'd love a copy of that.

Lori

I have no problem, but the photo isn't mine. It would be up to Anna. I only share photos I have taken (I have a couple of real photogs in my life, and the ownership thing is pretty fierce!) I will post it once she says it is alright with her!

Please go ahead and post it! My oldest actually took the picture the day of "Mickey 200 Grand Prix". She was supposed to be taking pictures of her sister's race car, but was having more fun taking pic's of the pool!

PM me if you would like a copy sent to you directly. I've never figured out how to post pic's on the boards.:upsidedow

Grand Prix day was wild. That was a tidal wave!!!!! Anna, tell your daughter thanks for not paying attention to the potatoes! I think your daughters are great!

Thanks for sharing the photo, that was pretty kewl for sure.

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We stayed around the house and got all the Xmas stuff setup. We are off to Dinseyland this Saturday for the Candlelight thing. Never been, so I'm looking forward to it.

Can't wait to cruise again - but I will have to wait until July :(

Ken

We have an early dinner in Germany that day, Connie.....me, Jason, Sandi and her family, and Deb and her mom will all be together...so we could all say hello before dinner maybe! :banana:

OK! just tell me where you'll be, and we can say Hi! I have been trying to get Chuck, Mike and Pat together to get a nice photo for our Christmas Cards anyway! What time is your dinner? Connie

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We stayed around the house and got all the Xmas stuff setup. We are off to Dinseyland this Saturday for the Candlelight thing. Never been, so I'm looking forward to it.

Can't wait to cruise again - but I will have to wait until July :(

Ken

Hey Ken, we're going on Sunday, we'll miss you yet again! Jonathan wants me to tell you that he wiped out on his bike and took quite a hit. Bike is good, but he was pretty scraped up and is going to get a broken tooth fixed next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter