MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mayers, I like our new home.

can someone add a link to our old home, Mari, since you started it can you do it?

Off to finish baking

YAY huggie found us.... i added a link on the other board for this one....

Huggie- i want something of whatever you are baking... i love baked goods...

:banana:

Got some of my ironing done and came back to find you guys MOVED!

Welcome DisDee - your trip sounds like a blast. Would love to go on a cruise again.

Huggie - When is the break in April for the public schools in your area?

I think where Disney gets it's spring break / peak season rates is for college spring breaks. And I think most of them are over by the time you are going NC!

Most college spring breaks around here are in March or very eary April. As far as public schools around here, spring break consists of only a long weekend. (fri, sat, sun, mon)

I think you'll be alright! :wizard: I sure hope you don't run into large crowds!

okay... i sign on today and low and behold our thread has multiplied ( a mayers clone...so to speak)... so is this our new home then, or are we still using the other as well.

can't lose my mayers... whatever would i do.:rotfl:

hope everyone is well today

My mom will also be there at that time with my Dstepdad and DB and DNephew

Page 3...:rotfl:
I'm wondering how long this will take us...

Jo

My mom will also be there at that time with my Dstepdad and DB and DNephew

Are they DISboarders? Will they we wearing their LGMHs? I always say hello to peeps from the DIS. :wave2: Of course, my hubby thinks I am crazy! :upsidedow

Page 3...:rotfl:
I'm wondering how long this will take us...

Jo

Hmm...... :idea: 250 pages, 5 pages a day......

50 days? :teacher:

:rotfl:

NO my mom is not from the boards..... they are actually staying offsite and are only planning on visiting WDW 4 days out of their 7 day vacation...

Don't worry your husband is not the only one that thinks you are crazy...

I was just on All Ears and according to them "peak" season this year is 2/14 - 3/29. So apparently that's when they are expecting the larger crowds. You should be safe NC (and Mari's mom)! :goodvibes

I bet the April weather will be wonderful! :flower1:

:woohoo: New Thread!

Mornin!

Good grief, it's always something, isn't it?????

Belle has the stomach flu. Woke up at 2 AM to a bed full of YUCK. She's on the couch, watching Franklin. My poor baby.

I'm fighting a migraine :headache:

Kait- Did you go to SV schools? My kids are in that district.

:pixiedust: I hope you and Belle feel better soon!

I didn't go to SV but I went to a school district around there, I tried to PM you it but your PM box was full. :)

Hey Kait! We have a WalGreens in the town where my mother lives, about 30 minutes northeast of here. I was in there for the first time last week. I have to say, I wasn't really impressed. :confused3

Good to know. It's going right in beside our Target and WalMart, so I guess if I don't find something that I want in those two stores I have another option. ;)

D'oh!!! A full mailbox!!!!! I shall go and see to it right away.

Kait- thanks for the well wishes. My migraine is getting worse. Belle is feeling a lot better, but is complaining of a Headache herself, so Tylenol it is.

WFS, MAYers?

Baked BBQ pork chops with some sides for us. Nothing too hard-

Jo

:woohoo: New Thread!

I didn't go to SV but I went to a school district around there, I tried to PM you it but your PM box was full. :)

Good to know. It's going right in beside our Target and WalMart, so I guess if I don't find something that I want in those two stores I have another option. ;)

Glad you found us Kait!
Hmm. . . Now you've got me thinking about Target! :rotfl: I love the Target in Butler, but haven't been there in awhile. I just may have to make the trip! (it's about a 25-30 minute drive)

WFS, MAYers?

Baked BBQ pork chops with some sides for us. Nothing too hard-

Jo

Chicken and dumplings for us. It's Market Day food, so I don't have to do much work!! Does anyone else get Market Day from there school? I love their food!! It's a little pricey but worth it!

Yum, i was going to do Chicken and Dumplings, but decided I wanted BBQ pork chops instead. I think the C&D would've been easier. Now I have to make sides to go with them.:rotfl:

I have never gotten any Market Day stuff, but our school sells it here. It seems expensive to me and I never know what is good and what isn't so I don't order anything.

Jo

What is Market day?????

Shelly- i LOVE target..... i can go there 2 times a week and not get tired....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter