MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lanyard.jpg

Here is my lanyard! LGMH inside and waiting for fastpasses!!!

okay i'm a little confused.
I keep seeing people mention AP rates....what is that exactly?

please help this girl out.

Annual pass rates.

you can get 50% off the room rates with one!

We LOVEd having an AP! then i got pregnant and we didn't renew :sad1: still thinking about getting one again!

we won't be hard to miss! hahaha!! DH has a lanyard like it and we have 2 kids that will be driving us crazy!

Two grandparents with 6 yr old granddaughter staying at the CSR May 12-19 flying in from Canada

i am thinking about getting lanyards for our family.
does disney sell their own special ones, so it could be a souvenir we could reuse in the future, or should i buy one at home and get it ready before we go.

Disney sells them, but not all have the little business card pouch at the bottom. I like to make ours, it gives me an excuse to think Disney! hahaa!

i know this may be a tough question, but do you remember how much disney sells them for.

i found a couple on ebay that are around $8.00, that have the card pouch on them, and disney characters.

what do you use yours for, fast passes, park passes/room key?

we have 2 dd's will be 4 and 2 at travel time.
I am hoping the discounts are pretty decent as I would like AKL or WL....for the balcony, if not then we will probably go with Pop or All Star Movies.

i know this may be a tough question, but do you remember how much disney sells them for.

i found a couple on ebay that are around $8.00, that have the card pouch on them, and disney characters.

I think they are like 12$ at WDW. but not positive!

what do you use yours for, fast passes, park passes/room key?
[/QUOTE]

We use ours for Pin collecting & everything you mentioned!

michelle: who needs a guide book when i have you. ha ha
thanks so much for all your help.

i have another one for you.

i noticed you have a tab for your cs meals in your binder.
any suggestions on great places for counter service, its been 10 years since i was there and do not remember where we ate. i have looked at the menus and am thinking we might like to try

Cosmic Rays at Mk
Flame tree BBQ at Ak

but do not know about epcot or ds,

i also know that for some of our cs credits we may eat right at Pop.
But as to help any suggestions, im up for anything icluding other resorts, and we love exploring the world.

michelle: who needs a guide book when i have you. ha ha
thanks so much for all your help.

i have another one for you.

i noticed you have a tab for your cs meals in your binder.
any suggestions on great places for counter service, its been 10 years since i was there and do not remember where we ate. i have looked at the menus and am thinking we might like to try

Cosmic Rays at Mk
Flame tree BBQ at Ak

but do not know about epcot or ds,

i also know that for some of our cs credits we may eat right at Pop.
But as to help any suggestions, im up for anything icluding other resorts, and we love exploring the world.

:blush: aww thanks!!

WE LOVE LOVE LOVE Cosmic Rays in the MK, we're not a fan of Pecos Bills, something aboutit just doesn't do it for us!

at epcot we LOVE the little food court in the building where SOARIN is and the ELectric Umbrella! if you like trying new things, head over to the Tangerien Cafe in Morroco.

Tusker house is our AK fave!! Pizzafarie will do ONLY if we share, since we're not big fans, but it will give us nourishment to finish the day! haha!

MGM, the mediterannean place in the back of the park by the HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS MOVIE SET playground has our vote EACH and EVERY time!!

Resorts:
We love the selection that the food court at CSR has!!

The POP food court has also lured us in many time! breakfast there is always sooo good and we love the meat loaf and pita pockets!

DTD has yet to really GRAB at us, so we always just stick with Mcdonalds ahahah!!

although we LOVE the view, pinocchios Village Haus has yet to impress us! the food was down right awful to us, that we were upset with the use of a CS credit. SAME feeling in Mexico at the CS place even though we LOVE the restaurant.

Well, gosh, you try to get a few minor things done, like grocery shopping, and this thread goes crazy!:goodvibes

I, too, have done the LGMH's, but so far in my trips I've only met one other dis'er.

I am kind of mad right now...I tried to pull up my disney downloaded music, and whadda ya know! SOMEONE has deleted ALL of my files! I am not happy.

Lilygator,
We are part of the Gator Nation as well! DH is a '95 grad. We are hoping to one day get back to Florida to live... :)

Jodi

, too, have done the LGMH's, but so far in my trips I've only met one other dis'er.

i've met loads and last year we had 4 POP meets! i'm still friends with a handful of the people too! it was fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter