• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 16, 2004 / 4 Day Wonder

I don't think I've ever seen so many of us online at the same time before. We must be neglecting something to be here!

When in Florida, count on isolated storms not messing up vacation plans. They seem to be very hit and miss and don’t usually last long...at least in my past experience.

I am working 1-10 tonight so I have a little time to play around on the computer before heading to work

Neglecting nothing real important;) ..

Accuweather calls for teh same forcase... Hey it will be a warm rain.

I'm just working 11p-7a tonight so I also had a little extra time before needing to hit the hay.

I've gotten alot done this morning. I got my travel insurance prob all taken care of, downloaded my Disney Paint program so I can try to make a sign for our door (no promises) and even cleaned up a little around the house. I went to the grocery, remembered to feed the cat and had lots of fun kidding and chatting with all you folks! Sounds like a good morning to me.

And from my good morning, I will wish you all a "good night" as I make my way to the aforementioned "hay" that I will be hitting.

Amy,

Have a good sleep.

Anyone else doing a door sign... Tell me more about them.

Oh my. I lied. I haven't gone to bed yet.

Glenn, thanks for posting the disneyexperience site. I'll be sure to check it about before I make our sign. That my be IF I make our sign if I get as rushed in the last days before this trip as I did before the last trip. Sometimes something's gotta give, you know. But I really want to do this for this trip. I've never made one before and it seems like such a fun and festive touch!

You mentioned that the signs are for one's kids to recognize the room, but it will also serve the same purpose for my 76 year old Dad! We've sort of reversed roles over the past few years, so I guess he's sort of like my kid. That'll work.

Okay, now I really am going to bed. Talk to you tomorrow

We are all kids, no matter what age. That is why God made Disney !!! Good night and pleasant dreams.

I don't plan on letting my kids roam the ship without me anyway so they shouldn't need to find my room!!

they'll be in the clubs or we won't be going to Palo. They won't let them out of the clubs unless we pick them up anyway

I'm not making a homemade sign, but I have a Cingrats sign for Nicki's graduation, and some magnetic stars, etc....I understand magnetic signs or that putty-like stuff is good for attaching to the doors.

Can someone remind me where to meet at the Sailaway Party? I seem to remember port side, but is that deck 9 or 10? Or am I all wet?

:-) Thanks, Kelli

Dang it! That should read CONGRATS.....I proofread best AFTER I send.......sorry!

I was wondering the same thing. I remember someone (who?) mentioning about meeting during the first afternoon. But I can't remember what we decided or IF we decided.

I'm game for trying to meet each other after the Palo ressie rush.

Amy

P.S. Everybody just MUST look at their timers. We are REALLY almost there. Weeha!

P.P.S. Kelli, I do MY best proofreading after I've typed up a newsletter and made 1500 copies, folded, sorted and bundled them and have them ready to mail. Oh the mistakes you never quite forget.

Amy, you havent told your dad about Poly afterwards, right? So when we see him, we shouldnt say anything? Just dont want to ruin the surprise.

It is snowing here as I drove into work. Three days at the office left:hyper:

Kelli, sounds like you guys had some wind last night, but that is Cheyenne.

I think I will just hang a "Soggy Moose Diving" (our dive business) card on the cabin door. Actually I have been known to walk right past the cabin, so it will be a good marker.

If I remember there is a place on the fish, that mark the cabin doors, to hang just such an item.

We did talk about deck 10 port side, just out side the forward elevators. How about right after the safety drill. Just to say hi and put a face to the name. That way the reservation rush will be over and people can split for the sail away stuff.

Deck 7 aft might be a good location for a meet, or deck 10 port side just out side of the forward elevator. Port side is better if it is a sunny day, that way we could get some shade

"Waiting to live the dream"

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce:

Bret,
7 aft would work for sure, it is what ever folks think... port side deck 10 would give us some shade if it is sunny.

Looks like Glenn and Annae are about to depart. Lucky them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter