MAY 2008 - Who else is going???

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
We just booked this morning for May 2008! :sunny:

We'll be at the Polynesian resort from Sunday, May 18th through Friday, May 23rd. :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

Who else will be at the World next May?? :cool2:

I'm going with friends May 3-10. :woohoo: It will be their first time so I'm really excited!

I bought 10 day non-expiring park hoppers on Saturday from Undercover Tourist after learning the ticket prices were going up, and one thing led to another . . . :rolleyes1

Now, I'm waiting to hear back on a request for a quote for POFQ May 10-17.:woohoo: I scrolled through pictures of all of the resorts today with DH and he picked POFQ, so POFQ it is.

Let the planning begin!

We are going May 3 - 10 , just booked for Pop! :yay: Since we are from the Netherlands, we will go 2 weeks to Florida, we start in Miami, then to Key West, Fort Myers, and finally for a week to Disneyworld. It will be our second stay at Disneyworld, the third time we go to Florida.

Kind regards, Sandra

I think we're going May 4-11 as soon as DS and DSGF get out of college for the year. :cool1:

I wish my DS19 got out of college that early! I wanted to go in early May but now we have to wait until the middle of May for his final exams to be overwith before we can go, so we're booked May 18th to the 23rd.

We are going May 3 - 10 , just booked for Pop! :yay: Since we are from the Netherlands, we will go 2 weeks to Florida, we start in Miami, then to Key West, Fort Myers, and finally for a week to Disneyworld. It will be our second stay at Disneyworld, the third time we go to Florida.

Kind regards, Sandra

Have a great trip and enjoy all of your Florida locations while you're here in the USA :sunny:

Hey!!!

I will be there May 14th - May 21, 2008!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

We are going for a girls only/bachelorette party/vacation.....Its 6 of us right now staying at Disney Beach Club Villas!!!!

anyone been there this time last year..how were the crowds..

last may i was thre may 5 to the 12th and it was not crowded at all!

Hey!!!

I will be there May 14th - May 21, 2008!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

We are going for a girls only/bachelorette party/vacation.....Its 6 of us right now staying at Disney Beach Club Villas!!!!

anyone been there this time last year..how were the crowds..

last may i was thre may 5 to the 12th and it was not crowded at all!

I was there this past May during the same time as you, and it was great weather and great crowds, wasn't it! :sunny:

I'm thinking that the 14th - 21st won't be bad at all because it's still May, and yet it's BEFORE Memorial Day weekend. Next year we'll be leaving on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend so I'm hoping our dates won't be bad either. Our trips will overlap. :)

We are booked for May 23rd - June 2nd. :) My brother graduates from college on the 17th so that was the earliest that we could get out!!!

I was there this past May during the same time as you, and it was great weather and great crowds, wasn't it! :sunny:

I'm thinking that the 14th - 21st won't be bad at all because it's still May, and yet it's BEFORE Memorial Day weekend. Next year we'll be leaving on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend so I'm hoping our dates won't be bad either. Our trips will overlap. :)

The weather was awesome last may 5th to the 12th! the only time it rained was monday (BAD I MIGHT ADD) but it lastest for only 2 hours and we were taking our break from EPCOT so it didnt ruin our trip at all...even when we went to blizzard beach it was 65 degrees in the morning we sucked it up and had the whole place literally to ourselves...

I will just be missing you if you get there the friday of memorial day weekend I leave the wednesday before.

last week i went to chicago on a wednesday the airport was super quiet...maybe since we are flying mid week to disney it will be the same.

We'll be on our first cruise May 25th-29th, so I'm planning a stay at POFQ May 20th-25th. I want to spend some time at the parks before the cruise.

The weather was awesome last may 5th to the 12th! the only time it rained was monday (BAD I MIGHT ADD) but it lastest for only 2 hours and we were taking our break from EPCOT so it didnt ruin our trip at all...even when we went to blizzard beach it was 65 degrees in the morning we sucked it up and had the whole place literally to ourselves...

I will just be missing you if you get there the friday of memorial day weekend I leave the wednesday before.

last week i went to chicago on a wednesday the airport was super quiet...maybe since we are flying mid week to disney it will be the same.

We'll be arriving on Sunday, May 18th, and leaving on Friday, the 23rd, so our trips WILL overlap on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, since you're leaving on Wednesday. I hope we get great weather and low crowds that week! :cool2:

We will be there May 4th - 10th. Our first real trip to Disneyworld and our very first for DD3. Just the look on her face when we tell her we are going to Disneyworld is priceless. Staying @ the POP.

Just wanted to pop in and say "Hello" to my fellow May travelers! :wave2: It'll be fun to countdown to this trip and daydream and plan it, during the upcoming winter months. There's nothing like having a Disney trip to look forward to!! :sunny:

We're going too. May 27-June 4th. DD will be there for her bday (15). Not sure where we are staying yet tho.

My other DD isnt too thrilled that her sister is going for her bday..........so I guess I'll have to take her for one of her bdays too. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter