MAY 2008 - Who else is going???

Hi everyone:) We will be at DW in May as well. I just booked a room at POFQ for May 1st -8th. I'm so excited....our DD will be celebrating her 5th birthday at DW:banana:

We are going May 1st thru May 10th 2008. We are still in a debate where we want to stay? We've done the value resorts and love them. We are traveling with our 4 year old so the hotel has to occcupy him too, but it is our 10 year wedding anniversary so we need fun too. :grouphug:

We always go in May and love it! That seems to be the BEST month to be there. The weather is beautiful! Hardly any rain and if it does it is usually over quickly. I can't wait to go back for our annual.:goodvibes :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

May 1st thru May 10th!!

We are going May 1st thru May 10th 2008. We are still in a debate where we want to stay? We've done the value resorts and love them. We are traveling with our 4 year old so the hotel has to occcupy him too, but it is our 10 year wedding anniversary so we need fun too. :grouphug:

We have reservations at POP and might change it to CSR if I can justify the money, in my mind. It will be me, DW and DD3. I'm not too worried about the little one staying occupied. She is happy going for walks or playing in the pool, as long as she is outside.

For your 10 yr Anniv, take one night and hire a babysitter so you and your husband can celebrate. We will be spending half a day at the pool and then have a babysitter come to us at around 1 - 2 p.m. and off to Epcot we go for a relaxing tour of the world and a nice dinner at Le Cellier. We figured about 6-7 hours will be enough to refresh us for the rest of the week.

Count us in too! We are going again May 7-16 2008. We are still undecided as to which resort.....Poly or GF? So many wonderful decisions!

But nothing takes the edge off of post Disney trip withdrawal than planning another trip. :)
I'm purchasing airline tickets soon.

we are going from May 9th til May 29th, we normally go in late April/ early May and think it is THE best time to go :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

is it May yet????? :coffee:

:wizard: We are going back to Disney May 1-May 10th!!!! I am so determined to win something this time too. :wizard: Year of my Dream 08':banana:
We have finally decided on staying at the CBR!:yay: I am so excited and so is my DH and DS4. We are thrilled! This is the first year for us to go to Disney by ourselves, usually we go with my parents and/or my aunt/uncle/cousins... Words can not describe how we feel about going there by ourselves...YES!!:dance3: Just the 3 of us. It is our 10 year Anniversary and that is the perfect way for us to celebrate together doing what we love most. The Party is on.......CELEBRATE:woohoo:

we are going from May 9th til May 29th, we normally go in late April/ early May and think it is THE best time to go :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

is it May yet????? :coffee:

wow three weeks what a vacation we are going for 8 days and i am excited about that... :)

i cant wait for may 08 :banana:

Hello fellow MAY travelers....we are going to be at the Wilderness Lodge May 10th-May 19th....:cool1:
JC

We'll be there the 17th - 24th celebrating our 25th anniversary and our son's college graduation. Went in May and stayed at the Polynesian in May 2004 and the weather and the crowds were great. Best time to go!!!!

We'll be there at the same time. Our dates are May 27-June 4. Hoping for the 70's or the 50s section.

That's where we requested too. We didn't upgrade to preferrred so we are keeping our fingers crossed.:wizard: It will be our first stay at pop.

Gotta join the May party. We are planning to go to the POP May 4-9. Can't wait! Gosh...how are we all gonna be able to stay patient until then??:lmao:

That's where we requested too. We didn't upgrade to preferrred so we are keeping our fingers crossed.:wizard: It will be our first stay at pop.

You will love it! I love the big icons. This will be our 3rd stay there.....however, I did want to try somewhere else.........its not in the budget this year. So we're back. The huge food court, and the not sharing the buses has overridden the part of me that wants to try something new.

Have a great trip!

We went last May and we're headed there this May 2008 for a shortie trip. Just Dh and I this time. We're planning on staying at ASMu. Next year will be a big trip since we have 19 people already joining us. May is a beautiful time to go to Disney World!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter