MAY 2008 - Who else is going???

Two weeks from today!!!!! :sunny: :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

I hope to see some other DISers during this trip, it sounds like there'll be a lot of us that week!! :dance3:

Sean: I got your email and will reply in a moment! :wave2:

Leaving Tuesday night!!!! Yay!!!! I started my countdown at around 300 days and it is finally here, haven't been for 2 WHOLE years so we are beyond thrilled!!!!!!!!!! Have a great trip everyone!

:banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

Two weeks from today!!!!! :sunny: :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

I hope to see some other DISers during this trip, it sounds like there'll be a lot of us that week!! :dance3:

Sean: I got your email and will reply in a moment! :wave2:

Terry, if we see you at the Polynesian we will say hi, we will be there may 17-and checking out on the 20th for the yacht club. No kids this time, hooray, well I promised the one I will disavow knowing him when he is with his senior class in the parks, lol!! Didnt you say you grew up in Sayreville?

Terry, if we see you at the Polynesian we will say hi, we will be there may 17-and checking out on the 20th for the yacht club. No kids this time, hooray, well I promised the one I will disavow knowing him when he is with his senior class in the parks, lol!! Didnt you say you grew up in Sayreville?

Yes, please do say HI! :wave2: :sunny:

I did grow up in Sayreville and still have family living there. I was just in NJ a week and a half ago, and as much as I love where I live, it's still my "home". :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter