may 23 4 day on Wonder

Hello everyone!!

Just bumping this up to see if there are any others on our cruise.

It will be here before we know it!!! It is almost time for me to buy a few new outfits for the cruise!! I keep checking for Florida Residents' Rates but there is nothing yet.

Hi, everyone!

I couldn't stand it any longer...I'm a perpetual lurker. My DD16 and I will also be on the 23 May Wonder! We're very excited as it's our 1st cruise. :bounce: I didn't want you to think there was nobody else going!

suzie57 :moped:

Hey Susie57!:wave2: Welcome! I am glad you decided to come out of hiding!:teeth: We are extremely excited, too!:Pinkbounc My oldest DS will be 16 in July. He is a little nervous about meeting new people. I feel that way from time to time. I hope that everything works out and we are all able to meet!

:wave: Carol36

Hello Suzie57!!! :wave:

Welcome to our group: we are small but mighty! :p

We are planning a Dis Meet. It will most likely be on the first day but nothing has been decided yet. Any suggestions you have would be great.

I just made my final payment today!!!! YEAH! My AAA travel agent told me the Disney rep said the summer cruises are all filling up fast. No Florida Resident's Rates yet but I am still hoping!!

Take care everyone!

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I am all excited we have passed the 75 day mark.
I can't wait to meet everyone.
Only thing that would make this better is if Fla. resident rates went up.
Welcome to our newcomer, we'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi!

Carol: we got the sweet e-mail from your DD. My girls were so excited! They will write back sometime this weekend.

TiggerGranny: We still plan on writing to your granddaughter.

It will be great for the girls to get to know one another a little before the cruise.

The days are just flying by!!!!!!

This will be us soon: :boat:

Hi everyone! :wave2:

We (My girlfriend and me) will also be on the May 23 cruise! It will be our first cruise, and even our first visit to Florida (and WDW), so we're pretty excited! :bounce:

Nice to see we won't be the only ones aboard the ship on that date ;)

Hi Jeroenalex!!!

It is great to hear you will be with us on the Wonder!!! You will probably get the prize for traveling the longest distance! We live in Florida and have been to WDW many times but this is our first Disney Cruise!!!

It looks like you have a great trip planned!!! ::MickeyMo

Welcome Jeroenalex!

I think that the long trip will be worth every minute of magic! WDW is so much fun and we keep going back once or twice a year! Everything on the DIS board assures me that DCL is just as exciting and magical as WDW! We can't wait!!!

Carol36

Any idea where I can claim the prize for travelling the longest distance? And what exactly is the prize, a free flight to Florida the next time I'll go to WDW? :teeth:

Looks like there will be alot of first-time cruisers on 'our' cruise! I'm reading more and more posts on the DISboards every day, so I guess on the departure day I'll know everything there is to know.

By the way, I've read alot about Atlantis now.. Looks like it's worth a visit! Has anyone else also got plans to pay this resort a visit?

We are not planning any excursions. DH and I have been to Nassau before so we only plan on taking the girls to the straw market. We want to spend as much time onboard as possible. I have read opinions of Atlantis and many people have enjoyed visiting there. It may be worth checking out.

Don't you just love the DIS Boards!!!! :p

Hey everyone!:wave2: We are not planning on doing any excursions. We had planned to do the Stingray/Blue Lagoon, but not after reading the advice on the Dis boards. What I have gathered is that since we are on the 4-day, we need to spend all the time we can just enjoying the ship. We may do what you are doing seastar, as we are budgeting for this just in case we decide to go to the straw market. It may be that we are having so much fun, we may not want to leave the ship. What do you all think? Is it worth getting off? We would also love to see Atlantis Resort, but we would also love to enjoy all this resort has to offer and would have to rent a room. This would run in to way too much $$$$$ because we would probably have to rent 2 rooms since there are 6 of us! Thanks to you all!

:D Carol36

You have the right idea, Carol!! If it was up to me, I would just stay on the boat but our girls want to walk around Nassau a bit. With only 4 days onboard, I think there will be PLENTY to do!!!

There is a great article on Mousesavers about how to get the most value out of the 4-day. I found it interesting:

http://www.mousesavers.com/morecruise.html

Hey Jeroenalex: Are you or have you been a CM at Disneyland Paris?

Thanks for that link seastar! The info there will be helpful in planning our time onboard! ::yes:: We can decide later whether we want to "check out" Nassau. Since none of us have been, it may be worth the trip. I had read about a place called Cable Beach at Crystal Palace.(I think that is the name of the beach.) It sounds sooo beautiful. The only problem with going there is that will take up part of our day.

I make our final payment tomorrow!!!!! :Pinkbounc

:wave2: Carol36

Hey everybody!

We are close to the two month mark!!!:teeth: Can you believe that?!?! I am planning our days by looking at the Navigators and reading everything that I can. Does anyone have the Passporter for DCL? If so, do you think that it would be worth ordering that? Thanks!

:wave: Carol36

HI!

I have the 2003 Passporter. It is a great book! Most of the info can be found on the boards but with the book you have it all in one place. I have read through it twice and plan on reading it again before our cruise. Carol, you seem to know a lot about DCL but I think you would enjoy reading the Passporter.

I am also looking at the Navigators. It was great to see them from a recent cruise.

Cruisetime is quickly approaching!!!! :boat:

Hello Carol36,
We will be on the May 23 Wonder also- myself, DH, DS13, and DD12. This is the second Disney Cruise for DD and me. We had so much fun on our Mother/Daughter cruise that we're bringing the boys along this time!

Hello Carol36,
We will be on the May 23 Wonder also- myself, DH, DS13, and DD12. This is the second Disney Cruise for DD and me. We had so much fun on our Mother/Daughter cruise that we're bringing the boys along this time!

Welcome Angela B. Whittle!!!

Our little group is growing!!! We are going to plan a DIS meet so we hope you can join us. Was your first cruise on the Wonder or the Magic?

We are almost to the 60-day mark!! :Pinkbounc

Hello seastar, We sailed on the Wonder, April 03. How old are your children. I'm still looking for a friend for my DD12. Sounds like Carol36's boys are a good match for my DS13!

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter