may 23 4 day on Wonder

Hi Everyone, We are sailing May 23rd on the Wonder and the night before the cruise we will be staying at the Radisson. My daughter Lizzy (9) is so excited to find other girls her age sailing. She loves video games, swimming, watching TV, and talking and talking and talking. She cann't wait to make new friends. Hope to hear from you!

Welcome aboard Darlene! We love to see our group grow.

I hope y'all don't mind but I decided to show our group so far and the ages of our youngsters so to help each other find the age groups for our kids.

tiggergranny - DGS10, DGS7, DGD5
Carol36 - DS15, DS13, DS11, DD8(almost 9)
Carol36's sister - DS10, DS9, DD6
Seastar - DD8(almost 9), DD6
Suzie57 - DD16
jeroenalex - Traveling the farthest distance to cruise
gamom - DS13, DD12
greytlady - DD11, DS10
deweysgirl - DD9, DD6
DarleneSutton - DD16, DD13, DD9
DCLADDICT - DDBF18, DD17, DS13
I hope I didn't miss anyone. I look forward to meeting everyone.:wave:

Edited to update list....4/22/04

Welcome Darlene Sutton!!!

We are also staying at the Radisson on Saturday night. We have two daughters: one will be one month shy of her ninth birthday when we cruise and the other is 6.

We are looking forward to meeting you and Lizzy! Maybe we can meet at the Radisson by the pool.

Greytlady: Thanks for the list of kids!! Great idea!

We would like to meet your family at the Raddison pool on the 22nd (if you want to). We will arrive around 6:00 pm EST. I also have two other daughters (16 & 13) so Lizzy doesn't have a play mate her age. She would like to meet other girls her age.

Let me know how you like your cruise, we would love to do one next year w/ the 2- granddaughters!!!!!!!!! disneykid:earsgirl:

How wonderful - they must be thrilled. I was wondering if my kids will feel like cruising once they hit 16. I hope so.

DarleneSutton :wave2: I would like to welcome you to our group. My children are around the ages of yours, but the oldest ones are boys.
greytlady My oldest DS will be almost 16 on his first cruise. I am thinking(hoping) that he will have a great time.

I read on another thread where one group plan on meeting the evening before cruise for dinner at Grill's. What do you all think?
This is something to think over.:D

Carol36

Hello DarleneSutton! My name is Angie and we are also sailing on the May 23rd Wonder with our DD12 and DS13. We're not staying at the Raddison, but we look forward to meeting you on the ship.

:wave2:

Hi Carol,

We plan on arriving at the Radisson in the early afternoon so we would be up to an early dinner at Grills. If we time it right, we can watch the Magic sail away!!! I guess that would mean dinner around 5 or 5:30. Is that too early? Do you know if they take reservations? I didn't see anything about that on their website.
The menu looks good-something for everyone.

http://www.visitgrills.com/menu.asp

Hi Angie it was nice to hear from you! Alpharette that's just north of Atlanta isn't it? Hope to see you on broad.:wave2:

:wave2: seastar! We plan on arriving early afternoon to Ron Jon's, also. Dinner at 5 or 5:30 sounds perfect to me! That is the time that I had in mind. I am not sure if Grill's takes reservations. The menu does have a good variety. Watching the "Magic" sail away is one of the reasons I would love to have dinner at Grill's. This would be a perfect start to a magical vacation!

Carol36:D

Hi, we are only about 30-45 min. from the cruise but would love to come up to Grills to meet everyone for supper and an early "greet". 5-5:30 sounds great.

I will call today to see if they take reservations and will let you know.

What time does the Magic sail out?

It would be great to see you at Grills, TiggerGranny.

I assumed that the Magic sails away at the same time as the Wonder-usually between 5-5:30. Maybe we should meet right at 5:00 so we will be sure not to miss it.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

I called Grills today, and they will take reservations for groups of 8 or more (that's pretty much yours and mine).

If anyone would like to go let me know and when it get's closer I will call and make the reservation, if this is okay with everyone.

Wow only 54 days to go!!!!

Hello everyone! I would love to join the group at Grilles but I'll have to let you know as the time gets closer. We are driving down from the north side of Atlanta. It's about an 8 hour trip so we'd have to be out the door by 8:00am. Shouldn't be a problem. We usually leave very early whenever we drive to Fl.

:sunny:

TiggerGranny,

Put my family on the list: 2 adults and 2 kids.

Are we planning on 5:00 pm?

Thanks for calling!!! I love that we are organizing a pre-meet meet! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter