May Scrapping Challenge ~ Spring has Sprung ~ Winner is ArizonaRita!!!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Know May is a very busy month for most of us with school ending, graduations and vacations around the corner!

Won't make a goal for the group to shoot for this month, let's just do what we can during the few quiet moments we get to ourselves this month! feel free to set a personal goal if you'd like!

all pages 6 x 6 and larger count!

Scrappers and Goals:

mommy2mrb - 50 pages :dance3:
PN96 - 25 pages
Chae - 20 pages :dance3:
maybeecatlady - 20 pages :dance3:
arizonarita - 50 pages :dance3:
JJ&JHsmom - 20 pages
Mmfan4 - 10 pages

pages completed:
mommy2mrb - 60
PN96 - 21
Chae - 32
mybeecatlady - 20
arizonarita - 54 :cheer2:
Mmfan4 - 6
Poppins2000 - 9

TOTAL Pages scrapped - 203

Leader: :cheer2:
Goal Met : :dance3:

Happy scrapping :goodvibes

I'm in my goal is 25...

I hope to do those tomorrow and this weekend .... then anything over and above is a bonus!!

Thank you for hosting this month!!!

I'm in my goal is 25...

I hope to do those tomorrow and this weekend .... then anything over and above is a bonus!!

Thank you for hosting this month!!!

good luck getting the album finished up this weekend Nan!
you are welcome, no problems hosting again :thumbsup2

I'm in! My goal is 20 again this month!

great to have you again Chae!

Hi! I'm new but would like to join you ladies! :)

My goal for this month is 20 pages.

Welcome! happy to have you join in on the fun! let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome maybeecatlady! Last month was my first time to join in and I think it's fun - also makes you keep track of your scrapping! :)

Thank you Lisa!!
I will be happy to take a month for you anytime.

School is almost over, just finals left and I will need something to do to pass the time while waiting for Alaska
My goal will be 50 pages before the 23rd.

Thank you Lisa!!
I will be happy to take a month for you anytime.

School is almost over, just finals left and I will need something to do to pass the time while waiting for Alaska
My goal will be 50 pages before the 23rd.

your welcome! not a problem to host again :)

good luck on your finals Rita!

I finished 6 pages today.

:woohoo:

I am on the board with 9!!

I had to make a run to town for 2 darn sheets of papers to finish DS17's state championship pages from 2008! I know I will find those missing papers yet this weekend!

I'll be back on the boards tomorrow night to update!! I hope to have these sports pages done tomorrow.... but it is supposed to be a gorgeous day tomorrow so I might have to spend some time outside!

and we are starting with 20!
I record my pages once I finish a book and I still have a few of Hawaii I havnt counted yet.
Trying to get both Halloween trips to DL done before we go to Alaska.
I told myself that I will not be allowed to start Alaska until all three DL trips are done. Now lets see if I can actually stick to that!

I am on the board with 9!!

I had to make a run to town for 2 darn sheets of papers to finish DS17's state championship pages from 2008! I know I will find those missing papers yet this weekend!

I'll be back on the boards tomorrow night to update!! I hope to have these sports pages done tomorrow.... but it is supposed to be a gorgeous day tomorrow so I might have to spend some time outside!

:banana:

and we are starting with 20!
I record my pages once I finish a book and I still have a few of Hawaii I havnt counted yet.
Trying to get both Halloween trips to DL done before we go to Alaska.
I told myself that I will not be allowed to start Alaska until all three DL trips are done. Now lets see if I can actually stick to that!

:thumbsup2

Please add another 11 to my total!!!

I have no completed DS17's sports albums!!

:dance3:

I completed 6 pages this weekend. :)

:yay:

Please put me down for 5 done!

great job ladies!

updated to here!

ladies have you seen my Mojo I lost it somewhere and can't find it. I have so many books to work on and no desire to sit and scrap. How sad is that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter