May Scrapping Challenge ~ Spring has Sprung ~ Winner is ArizonaRita!!!

We used the scrap room table for the yard sale so when it came back I decided to organize a little - must have motivated me cause I completed 12 pages in a couple days!

We used the scrap room table for the yard sale so when it came back I decided to organize a little - must have motivated me cause I completed 12 pages in a couple days!

:yay::yay::yay: got them added Chae!

will do final update on Sunday morning! good luck getting a few more pages completed this month!

You ladies are all doing so well!! :worship:

The weather has been so nice here (finally!) that I've been spending my time outside. Hope to be able to get 4 more pages done, though, to meet my goal.

You ladies are all doing so well!! :worship:

The weather has been so nice here (finally!) that I've been spending my time outside. Hope to be able to get 4 more pages done, though, to meet my goal.

hope you can make your goal!

I did it! I'm all caught up :dance3::dance3::dance3: :dance3:such a great feeling!
finished my last 10 pages yesterday!
waiting on my page protectors to come in and then I can get my scrap room floor back!

post anything you get done today and I will be back in the morning to do the final update!
good luck on making your goals!

I did it!!! I completed four more pages!! :cheer2:

Karen

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Our winner is ArizonaRita!

Rita will you be able to host for June??? I'm not able too, if you can't Rita, maybe our second place scrapper Chae can!

great job getting some pages completed during such a busy month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter