Maya Grill

I've heard that this is a less popular restaurant, so you might normally be able to get in without a reservation. However, if they announce free dining, labor day will fall within the free dining dates, which means that almost every restaurant will be full all the time. lol. I would make a ressie just to be sure just because of free dining.

They were not very busy when our family went last year (end of Sept.). I would still recommend making a reservation though, just incase. We are going again at the beginning of Sept this year and my DH can't wait to go back to this restaurant. Its one of his favorites!

I would make a ressie just in case as there are a lot of convention people staying at that hotel.

We'll be there the same time as you! Been at CSR for Labor Day week for the past few years.

Maya Grill is usually not a problem, but we've found if we make a res the day before or in the morning we want to eat dinner there we can bypass the sometimes long standby line and get seated right away. The line can be long if the weather is bad and people just opt to eat at their resort and have a TS credit to use.

That time of year our dining ADRs get changed a lot, very weather dependent. We turn on the TV weather every morning while getting dressed. If it looks like a bad storm in the evening instead of just the usual quick downpour we'll make a res at Maya Grill and plan to leave the parks a little earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter