MDE Room Requests Live Again!

TomorrowlandKD

Nowwwww approaching...
Hey ya'll

Was able to make my room requests on the MDE site today for both hotels (AKL and Poly) for my split stay next month.

Woohoo! Hope it works for you guys, just wanted to let you all know!

-Kyle

How specific were you able to be? Mine just has 3 generic selections (upper floor, ground floor, etc)

How specific were you able to be? Mine just has 3 generic selections (upper floor, ground floor, etc)

Hey it's better than nothing!

I requested a 3rd Floor or a Ground Floor for the Poly in hopes that I don't get stuck with a 2nd floor fake balcony!

For some reason mine is only recording my second request.

My AKV Jambo had 3 generic choices.
My VGF had several more, but all generic.
I have savanna view @ AKL & lake view @ VGF, so I just left the choices blank.

Choices have been so limited that we have only used online check-in on a couple of our trips, and do not find much benefit to it. We actually rather check-in at the front and have dealt with some very nice CMs etc.

Thank you! I wanted to request ground floor and had been putting off calling to add the request. Much easier to use the simple online request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter