Gabby
Kaylie

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, 6/17/2015 @ 10:30 am
Gabby
Kaylie

Thanks!
Nikki

Hi Mel

At your convenience, could you please make me a planning binder cover like you recently did for the Keddy Family? I could like it to say the Calderone Family.
My binder is 5 inches wide and 7 inches long.

Thanks!
Karen

Hi Karen
I am sorry but I don't make anything that size ,
explanation:
Unfortubately I also don't take requests for Binder,Journal pages,,kind of just do them when I have spare time and feel in the mood. I once did take requests and it got out hand where it felt like work not fun and Etsy and Ebay sellers stole a bunch of my DISigns so I just kind of stick to coupons now.
sorry Mel

Last edited:
Hi Karen
I am sorry but I don't make anything that size ,
explanation:
Unfortubately I also don't take requests for Binder,Journal pages,,kind of just do them when I have spare time and feel in the mood. I once did take requests and it got out hand where it felt like work not fun and Etsy and Ebay sellers stole a bunch of my DISigns so I just kind of stick to coupons now.
sorry Mel
No problem. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Mel,
I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful work you do! I showed off the coupons you made for me and have gotten so many compliments. Thanks again!

Hi, I love your work! I have a couple coupon requests when you get time please :) I need a bibbidi bobbidi boutique makeover coupon for Abigail, two chocolate glass slipper coupons for Allie and Abigail, two $20 World of Disney coupons for Allie and Abigail and 2 cupcake coupons for Allie and Abigail, and a Starbucks coupon for Allie, thanks so much :)

"Hi, I love your work! I have a couple coupon requests when you get time please :) I need a bibbidi bobbidi boutique makeover coupon for Abigail, two chocolate glass slipper coupons for Allie and Abigail, two $20 World of Disney coupons for Allie and Abigail and 2 cupcake coupons for Allie and Abigail, and a Starbucks coupon for Allie, thanks so much"

Hi Kaliann56
what is the time and date of your BBB appointment.
Thanks Hugs Mel

Hi, I love your work! I have a couple coupon requests when you get time please :) I need a bibbidi bobbidi boutique makeover coupon for Abigail, two chocolate glass slipper coupons for Allie and Abigail, two $20 World of Disney coupons for Allie and Abigail and 2 cupcake coupons for Allie and Abigail, and a Starbucks coupon for Allie, thanks so much :)

Hi what is the date and time of your BBB appointment
sorry for the double post but I am learning the new DIS buttons.
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

You had a fabulous Star Wars meal coupons you had made for another DISer and I was wondering if you could make some for my kids as well for our special meals. My boys names are Cody, Liam and Ryan. We are eating at:

1) Jedi Mickey Star Wars Dine at Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic Seating 1st Show on Sunday, May 31st at 6:05pm

2) Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast at Sci-Fi on Friday, June 5th at 10:45am

Hoping to include these in my boys Easter baskets for the big reveal! Thank you so much Mel for all you do to add magic to our trips!

Hey Mel,
I have a few more requests please. I am looking for these for Ally, Katie and Maddy:

Downtown Disney Design-a-Tee
Cotton Candy treat
Disney Magical Parade
Tower of Terror ride
Funnel Cake
Churro
Magical Photo
Pirates League mermaid makeover

I was looking at the other coupons you made for me and realized that Katie and Ally's Toy Story Mania coupons are for the pin and not the ride that I have for Maddy. Can you please change them to the ride coupon. Thank you very much.

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/Dis Coupons 2/1katie10_zpslo64nglu.jpg

Hi Mel,

You had a fabulous Star Wars meal coupons you had made for another DISer and I was wondering if you could make some for my kids as well for our special meals. My boys names are Cody, Liam and Ryan. We are eating at:

1) Jedi Mickey Star Wars Dine at Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic Seating 1st Show on Sunday, May 31st at 6:05pm

2) Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast at Sci-Fi on Friday, June 5th at 10:45am

Hoping to include these in my boys Easter baskets for the big reveal! Thank you so much Mel for all you do to add magic to our trips!

Hi Your requests have been uploaded to my PB
Hugs Mel

Hey Mel,
I have a few more requests please. I am looking for these for Ally, Katie and Maddy:

Downtown Disney Design-a-Tee
Cotton Candy treat
Disney Magical Parade
Tower of Terror ride
Funnel Cake
Churro
Magical Photo
Pirates League mermaid makeover

I was looking at the other coupons you made for me and realized that Katie and Ally's Toy Story Mania coupons are for the pin and not the ride that I have for Maddy. Can you please change them to the ride coupon. Thank you very much.
Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my PB
Hugs Mel

Hi
No requests for me. I just wanted to say that I love your work and will definitely be keeping an eye on your thread prior to our next trip.
A huge THANK YOU for all of the happiness that you provide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter