Memorial Day Grand Gathering

Carlsburg is close.

Contrary to what DSis says, I'll drink anything, especially if it's cold. I think I even choked down a Miller this weekend.

So what's everyone doing today?

I played Rock Band for the first time last night. FYI: ya'll don't want me to sing. I'm much better playing the guitar or drums. ;)

Well, you won't catch me singin' or playin'. I would look and sound like a beached whale struggling to get back in the water.:scared1:

My family will let me sing....but I am not allowed anywhere near the drums!!!! Most of the time, I'm the hula hooping groupie on the side. DH and kids can rock out though! Once hubby heard about rock band and Jen's TV screen....he said heck with Europe! Let's go to FW!!!!:lmao:

Well, I cant sing...or play guitar...or drums or bass...and wont admit to being able to play keyboards......but I can sure act a fool!!!!

I have started the groupie section!:rolleyes1 I am bringing 4 kids, they have been practicing!:scared:

My family will let me sing....but I am not allowed anywhere near the drums!!!! Most of the time, I'm the hula hooping groupie on the side. DH and kids can rock out though! Once hubby heard about rock band and Jen's TV screen....he said heck with Europe! Let's go to FW!!!!:lmao:

WHOOOHOOOO! :cool1:

I was telling John yesterday that my 11 yr old daughter whips my everloving butt in wii boxing every single time.

Originally Posted by big kahuna1
Well, you won't catch me singin' or playin'. I would look and sound like a beached whale struggling to get back in the water.

I"d better stay near you, there's strength in numbers.

LMAO!!!!
64138556_Lq3Y6-L.jpg

Well gang. Starting to get the trailer ready. It has been sitting since Christmas. Needs a bath bad and the stinkin' "G" won't start. I guess I did not put enough gas stuff in it to keep it from gumming up. This is the second time now. I was pretty good at going and starting every week after the first time but I got lazy. Tires look scary too. Needless to say, I took it to the man this morning for a fix of carbs and rubber. Is it time to leave yet? I'm gettin' impatient.
65081332_yxkPV-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter