Memorial Day Grand Gathering

That really freaks me out when I see that comment, look at the Lisa8200 user name and see it's Mike posting. :lmao:

I hear ya..... talk about false advertising. But it's ok, Mike is cool in my book.

Yeah...Mikes a pretty cool cat...for someone who who parades around like a hot blonde!! ;)

That makes up for Kahuna and I impersonating big fat guys

I hear ya..... talk about false advertising. But it's ok, Mike is cool in my book.

Yeah...Mikes a pretty cool cat...for someone who who parades around like a hot blonde!! ;)

Man, those were almost compliments:lmao:
Hey Pete, I saw some of your peeps this weekend.
Gatordad.jpg

Don't ya'll have some newsletter, or secret hadshake or something. I was going to stop by but, I was always told that it's against the law to mess with gators in Florida:lmao: .

I have to call and attatch in the next day or so but, we got our res. and GG info. I'll have to look over the Thread a little better to see what we can bring.
If we are still going to do wings on the Saturday we will bring a fryer and some wings. Maybe Big Kahuna won't mind a little friendly competition. I have connctions in the Retail Wing business so I am going to get some advice and practice up. Then again, maybe I have a professional Wing Wrangler :lmao: in the familly:rolleyes1 . As for the Rock Band thing, I played Guitar hero the other day for the first time. I can see that being addictive.I have been playing guitar for over 20yrs and it doesn't help so much help:lmao: .

If we are still going to do wings on the Saturday we will bring a fryer and some wings. Maybe Big Kahuna won't mind a little friendly competition.

I most definately would not mind. There is always a benefit to a little competition. If no one likes my wings then I get to take them home and eat them all myself!!:scared1:

You KNOW that HAS to be an LSU baby....nowhere else in the country do they let their kids run around naked and use helmets for potty training ?? Bobby Boucher Jr??

Your sister peed in a helmet on her wedding day???

:lmao: Well, I suppose it is in the realm of possibility...

No, but my little nephew stripped down and ran around the reception buck naked. When people tried to catch him he laughed and hid in places only a 2 year old can get into.....he was still in diapers so who knows where he may have peed. :rotfl:

:lmao: This was in Annapolis, it would have been even more tragic had it been the crab dip! Most likely, somebody went home with wet shoes.....:laughing:

"Mmmmm...This cake is so MOIST, and has a very urinique flavor!!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter