Mentally Preparing: A Focker, A Croc & Waldo hit POFQ! Trip Report Link is UP!

Rooney Doodle
rooney.jpg

Who? Is he Disney?????

BTW I started a game the same as this months ago on the UKCB and it's still going strong if you ever want to go and play :)
I'm worried about the jet lag if I go over there!

And WHO is Rooney???

I would have said Roo!

Ok--I took this test to find out which Disney character I am most like.....
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17998435777332541864

and I came out...

Queen of Hearts
You scored 38 Kindness, 35 Morality, and 65 Wisdom!

You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match.

(I wanted to be Minnie) :headache:
Off with their heads!

Who? Is he Disney?????

BTW I started a game the same as this months ago on the UKCB and it's still going strong if you ever want to go and play :)

I'm worried about the jet lag if I go over there!

And WHO is Rooney???

I would have said Roo!

You guys don't have 5 year olds (or younger!). :)

He is from the Doodlebops, a Canadian produced show that they put on Playhouse Disney (on the Disney channel in the morning.) It's, um, peppy. And bizarre. And of course my kids love it.

Ok--I took this test to find out which Disney character I am most like.....
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17998435777332541864

and I came out...

Queen of Hearts
You scored 38 Kindness, 35 Morality, and 65 Wisdom!

You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match.

(I wanted to be Minnie) :headache:
Off with their heads!

I took it to, and I am.......

Princess Jasmine
You scored 46 Kindness, 48 Morality, and 42 Wisdom!

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

Funny, I always though of myself as SNOW WHITE ??? :rolleyes1

I took it to, and I am.......

Princess Jasmine
You scored 46 Kindness, 48 Morality, and 42 Wisdom!

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

Funny, I always though of myself as SNOW WHITE ??? :rolleyes1
Hmmph....so you're kinder and more moral than me, huh?? Oh yeah...well, I'm.....uh.......smarter!;) :lmao:

I was Queen of Hearts, too. Funny, I feel that I'm Belle. ;)
He He He! Welcome to my world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter