Mentally Preparing: A Focker, A Croc & Waldo hit POFQ! Trip Report Link is UP!

What is all this running amuck? Playing games on Tracy's pre trippie?
Yes - the Doodlebops are strange, but DD2 likes them and really doesn't like to watch tv, but will watch them and Barney. Doodlebops are going to be at MGM when we are there next week, so glad she will get to see them in person. Last year we saw Johnny and the Sprites and she liked the live show, but will not watch on tv.

Oh, and hey - again, not asking you to give anything away, but just asking that at some point (and I know you'll say) you let us know if you liked POFQ. One of my dearest "real life" friends just booked for April at POFQ. :) I'm so excited for her and only a teeny tiny bit jealous. :lmao:

I'm baaaaack!!!

I missed you guys! :grouphug:

Yes.... but I will give you a tidbit of information. We lost him more times than expected, finally given a toddler tether, and was ECV-jacked at Animal Kingdom! :rotfl2:

Welcome Back !!!!!
3kotter.jpg

I hope you had Fun!!!!

:cool1:

What is all this running amuck? Playing games on Tracy's pre trippie?
Yes - the Doodlebops are strange, but DD2 likes them and really doesn't like to watch tv, but will watch them and Barney. Doodlebops are going to be at MGM when we are there next week, so glad she will get to see them in person. Last year we saw Johnny and the Sprites and she liked the live show, but will not watch on tv.
Oh no--they look so scary...maybe they won't come out at night!

And WELCOME BACK TRACY!!!

We kept your thread alive!!!

Welcome back, DM! I am really looking forward to hearing all about your trip and of course the misadventures of Waldo.:rotfl:

Whooohoooo you're back, did Marrakesh survive your meal with the S'Lates :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear all about it.

LY/MI :hug:

See you tomorrow then T, hope all went well :hug: Did I tell you that meeting Maddie was in the girls best 3 things they did at WDW ahhhhhh!!!

Maddie was soooo cute...and the girls were GREAT with her...:grouphug: We need to do this again, dontcha think???
Welcome Home, Tracy!!!!

Hope you and your family had a wonderful time!

Fill us in when you can. I know it involved socks on LL's teeth:lmao:

Not just Fruit of the Loom socks...nasty, fuzzy wool socks!!:scared:

I'm baaaaack!!!

I missed you guys! :grouphug:

:grouphug: You too!!

Yes.... but I will give you a tidbit of information. We lost him more times than expected, finally given a toddler tether, and was ECV-jacked at Animal Kingdom! :rotfl2:

popcorn:: :surfweb: popcorn::

Whooohoooo you're back, did Marrakesh survive your meal with the S'Lates :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear all about it.

LY/MI :hug:

Yeah, get writing, will ya???

Come on T it's nearly midday over there and you've got no jetlag excuses, where are you :rotfl2:

Wow - peer pressure from Jo...:eek:

We'll just wait....:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter