Merry Christmas to Pod Team and Squad

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
Merry Christmas everyone!

May you be blessed with wonderful memories of this day.

My DS4 did sing "we need a Disney Christmas" this morning :confused3 So maybe this needs to go on the religion thread....:hippie:

We are watching the Disney parade on TV......:cloud9: of next Christmas when we can go back!

:cloud9: of next Christmas when we can go back!

I'm with you mommyc -- we've been watching the new holiday special on the Travel Channel and can't wait to go back to WDW during the Christmas season. Maybe I'll see you there!!!

Merry Christmas everyone. :thumbsup2

:santa: We wish you a Merry Christmas

& Happy New Year!

We hope everyone experiences peace, joy, and love this holiday season!!

Rachel & Scott​

Merry Christmas to all!

At least it was quiet enough at work this morning that I could watch the Disney parade.

Safe cooking to all!:firefight (ok just put a headset on this guy - I only answer the phones & the radio!)

Merry Christmas everyone and all my best wishes for 2008

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!!

Thank you for the wonderful wishes.

Kevin

Merry Christmas PodCast TEAM! Enjoy the time with your families. Thanks for all you do!

Thank you all for the warm wishes, they are certainly appreciated.

I hope everyone has a magical holiday.

John

PS Did you see that Pete put up a 10 minute edited version of the Candlelight Processional? It's the night Kevin and I went to see Chita Rivera - check it out on this page http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/ - scroll about half way down. The title say 'Cinderella Castle Lighting' but it isn't :thumbsup2

Merry Christmas to Pete, John, Kevin, Julie, Corey, Bob, and all the members of the Pod Squad! I hope everyone has had a fabulous holiday :santa:

Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope everyone had a great day.

Thanks for all the Holiday wishes, They really mean alot to us.:santa:
:moped:

Thank you DISBoards! It made my Christmas trip to meet (finally!) KMom, KDad, Kevin, John, Bob, and Dian-er! And thanks to the DIS Boards I met and spent a wonderful breakfast with The Hat and her great Maine-ah family for Christmas!

Pete, if you ever wondered- yes, your boards bring together people that would never meet otherwise.... and I thank you for it. I had a wonderful Christmas trip!

And Corey and Julie............ I didn't see Kevin do it.... but I know somewhere when I said "New Orleans" he rolled his eyes.... and I laugh hysterically everytime I think about it.:rotfl2: And Kevin, Rick has more Mickey beads for you, I guess I need to find out where to ship them to.

If he starts sending money let me know...... then I'll know I'm being gypped somewhere!:lmao:

TheBeadPiratespirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter