Merry Member Mixer - Who's going?

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
Anybody going or have gone before? Where's the garden wall?

Return of the Merry Member Mixer
The popularity of 2004's Merry Member Mixer event has prompted organizers to continue this new tradition this holiday season.

Each Thursday in December (Dec. 1-29, 3-5 p.m.), Disney Vacation Club Members are invited to celebrate the season in an exclusive area just outside International Gateway at Epcot®. Step behind the gated "garden wall" and enjoy a live DJ, festive carolers, Santa's favorite cookies and punch, a variety of "reindeer games," and, of course, a cheery bunch of familiar characters. (Also look out for some wisecracking elves who will stop at nothing to determine if you've been naughty or nice.)

Your fellow Disney Vacation Club Members look forward to seeing you at this complimentary event. Happy holidays!

Updating..... Copy the list in the last post of this thread and add your name to join the fun :wizard:

Who's going....

Dec 1:
athenna
beattyfamily
cobbler
Colorado Belle
TLinden16
4mcbjCtr
trampslady
Towncrier
Dave H
poohj80
magicalmcwho
Beca
jiggerj
chip126
spoonfulofsugar
Lori-n-NY
Twotoohappy
Roserae
OCDisney
NewYorker
iluvdisney
ArnyVee
DisneyKidds
Scott H/Lynn
goofy4tink
swhite-grumpy (welcome to the Dis )
J and R's mom
sgtpet
kathleena
wdwendyd
kidsister (and inviting matysgranma and fam as my guest)
Geyser Gazer's
KarenNY
BobD194

Dec 8:
CarolMN
Good Ol Gal
lmhannon2004
magictrickboy71
OnMedic
Patty 3
Paula Murf
poohbear7
Tarheel Tink
Twotoohappy
Pinnie
MargaretCT
jekjones1558 (maybe)
H. Richburg
iluvdisney (maybe)
offtheice
Scott H/Lynn
MrsToad
Inga and DH
sgtpet (maybe)
erikthewise
Kristi1357
SueC1216
perlieq
DiveDiva
della
wdwendyd
MrsMork & DrHug
birdiesunshine

Dec 15:
goofyforlife
5infam
Muushka
dizhoni
NUHuskies#1
Malonefamily
oogsdaughter
riggins
DonnaL
hockey mom
debm
Cinderella
Gail and Joe
Forever a Princess

Dec 22:
carol1231
HookdonWDW
JerJan
Kaelared
5infam
ceejay13
JoEllen
dizhoni & with disney spirit
debloco
disneykins
cinderminnie
evaready51
momsgoofy and family
DW_Fan

Dec 29:
Credit Man
disneykins
Miss Bruin
Connears
Melynny
TammyAlphabet
belle3
Cinderpals
ctrabada
mrsswat
dgaston (bringing DH, DS17, and DD22)

Anybody left out? If you got left off the name chain, pm me and I'll add you :wizard:

:cool1: :cool1:
Yes, I'll be there! I am very excited to hear this! I wasn't a DVC member last year, and I knew that had them on Tuesdays in Dec last year, I was hoping they wouldn't be having them Tuesdays in Dec again this year cause I'd miss it.
This works perfectly for me! Thurs 12/1 we are taking the World Showcase tour at 9, then we have ADR for lunch in Morocco, and when that lets out, we'll head to the Merry Mixer!
Yippee!

I am a brand new DVC member so I will be excited in going to our merry mixer. I will be there on 12/1.

I do have a question, will you have to show your member cards to get in? And how about kids, are they allowed and do they have to show any proof of anything??

That's great news - and more advanced notice than last year - I'm looking forward to stopping by the Merry Mixer for sure - might even make it to 2 of them - I'll be there the beginning of December. :wave:

I am going to try and convince the family to attend. We will be getting off of the "Wonder" on thurs and this would be a great ending for our vacation. :banana:

carol1231 said:
We'll be at the mixer on 12/22. I can't wait!!!

We'll be there on the 22nd also. Maybe we'll run into each other! :flower:

Just to confirm, this is complimentary.... right? No need to have entry into Epcot, just show up at a special area?

Thanks

It is in the section that is before the yellow building that has the bathrooms and lockers Before the International Gateway entrance.

You should have your member card, you do not need passes as long as you don't plan on cutting through Epcot. If you do not want to enter the park, take your desired transportation and head for beach club and/or boardwalk and then either walk or boat to the International Gateway entrance, it will be slighty left from the boat dock exit.

-Cheryl

HookdonWDW said:
We'll be there on the 22nd also. Maybe we'll run into each other! :flower:
I'll catch up to you before we leave, it will be fun to meet you!

Wish I could go, but the Mixer is the same day as the MVMCP and I'll only be there a few days! Boo hoo, but maybe another time!

The mixer sounds great. My DH and I have member cards, however my mother and sister will be traveling with us. Can they attend the mixer also? :confused3

How long does it take to get your blue card? I am going to be there on the 1st. I am excited, as we are new members. I guess we can use our temporary cards right?

We are at WDW for it last year, but DS did not wake up in time to go.

Who else will be there on the 8th??

Paula in CT

pirate:

:cool1: Hubby and I will be there on 12/1! YEAH! We missed last year, so I'm excited that our plans include a date this year. It will be fun!

Only 16 more days until we leave!!!!!!!!!

I might go on the 15th..... Does anyone remember who's the narrator at Epcot that night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter