Merry Member Mixer - Who's going?

I'm hoping to make it on the 8th. Looking forward to meeting other DIS DVC members!

Best wishes -

WIll we need just one card for the whole family? Are there goodies for kids..ie kid snacks?? We'll have 4 with us.

Also, we'll be in the MK that morning... what's the best way to get from there to where the mixer is?

Good Ol Gal said:
...(snip).....Also, we'll be in the MK that morning... what's the best way to get from there to where the mixer is?
Take the bus to the BC/BCV and then walk to the Internatiional Gateway - it's about a 5 minutes or so walk from the BC/BCV bus stop to the IG.

Best wishes -

I will be there on the 8th. My DS, DIL and grandchildren are going to DW with us. It is my understanding that only DH and I and maybe the grandkids, ages 2 and 4 can attend. Is this correct?

CarolMN said:
Take the bus to the BC/BCV and then walk to the Internatiional Gateway - it's about a 5 minutes or so walk from the BC/BCV bus stop to the IG.

Best wishes -

We'll see if we can drag the kids away from the MK to attend on the 8th :earboy2:

last year there were cookies and drinks.

Yes also 1 member card per family

Also I would assume you can bring guests.

Cheryl

Hey...count us in for 12/22 also!!! Our first "MERRY MIXER!!" :cool1:

I'll try to get there on the 1st (which is the only day that I'll be there), but I'm going to have to head over to MVMCP in time for Ray Sharpton's DISmeet. It's going to be a busy Thursday.

Last year they previewed the Christmas pin pursuit at the mixer and had some nice pins for the traders. There were quite a few DISers at the mixer that my wife and I attended. It was a lot of fun.

We plan on being there on the first also.

Last year we did MVMCP the night we went to the mixer and had no problems, of course we are empty nesters too.

We went twice last year!! I wanted to win that Spa Gift Basket!! LOL!! We love that area and had dinner at B&C after the MMM.

We had fun and it was great to take pictures with Holiday Mickey and Minnie and the line wasnt bad at all.

Caskbill went to several, and posted photos. I'll have to dig up that thread!

It was great to mingle with CM's and other members. They also had the Disney Ambassador there.

Count us in on Dec 1 as well. We've never been able to attend one of these events due to timing so we're looking forward to it!

My husband and I will be attending the mixer on Dec 22!!! It sounds like great fun!

Almost but I have to leave on the 15th at 1:30 for the airport. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Hi everyone!!

I organized who all has posted into a list. Please "cut and paste" this when you post to see if we can keep this going. I would really like to meet as many of you as I can:

Here's the list:

Dec 1:
athenna
cobbler
TLinden16
4mcbjCtr
trampslady
Towncrier
Dave H
poohj80
magicalmcwho
Beca

Dec 8:
Paula Murf
CarolMN
Patty 3
Good Ol Gal
poohbear7

Dec 15:
goofyforlife

Dec 22:
carol1231
HookdonWDW
JerJan
Kaelared

Dec 29:
Credit Man

I just added me and chip126

Here's the list:

Dec 1:
athenna
cobbler
TLinden16
4mcbjCtr
trampslady
Towncrier
Dave H
poohj80
magicalmcwho
Beca
jiggerj
chip126

Dec 8:
Paula Murf
CarolMN
Patty 3
Good Ol Gal
poohbear7

Dec 15:
goofyforlife

Dec 22:
carol1231
HookdonWDW
JerJan
Kaelared

Dec 29:
Credit Man

Beca said:
Hi everyone!!

I organized who all has posted into a list. Please "cut and paste" this when you post to see if we can keep this going. I would really like to meet as many of you as I can:

Beca - You are the coolest!! I was trying to keep my own list, but knew I wouldn't keep it up until then. Great idea!

We will be there on the 8th. Anyone know if you can bring a guest, my mother will be there with us.

Here's the list:

Dec 1:
athenna
cobbler
TLinden16
4mcbjCtr
trampslady
Towncrier
Dave H
poohj80
magicalmcwho
Beca
jiggerj
chip126

Dec 8:
Paula Murf
CarolMN
Patty 3
Good Ol Gal
poohbear7
magictrickboy71

Dec 15:
goofyforlife

Dec 22:
carol1231
HookdonWDW
JerJan
Kaelared

Dec 29:
Credit Man

We'll be there on the 1st!!!

Here's the list:

Dec 1:
athenna
cobbler
TLinden16
4mcbjCtr
trampslady
Towncrier
Dave H
poohj80
magicalmcwho
Beca
jiggerj
chip126
spoonfulofsugar

Dec 8:
Paula Murf
CarolMN
Patty 3
Good Ol Gal
poohbear7
magictrickboy71

Dec 15:
goofyforlife

Dec 22:
carol1231
HookdonWDW
JerJan
Kaelared

Dec 29:
Credit Man[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter