Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works! 6/7 PTR Link!

Congrats! Don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone who hasn't seen the video yet so I will just say... I have one of those and they're the best!

Ahhhhhhhh! You're killing me! We're out at DL for some rides, lunch and a travelzoo spa deal. Oh shoot, I was supposed to tell you the next time they offered one of those. The monorail broke down so I decided to check the DIS. I can't load the video on my phone!

YAY!!! How exciting. I'm hoping for one of those too when my husband I get pregnant. We're going on the Wonder in a week and a half, maybe we'll get a Wonderful souvenir, too :goodvibes

Congrats! Don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone who hasn't seen the video yet so I will just say... I have one of those and they're the best!

Ahhhhhhhh! You're killing me! We're out at DL for some rides, lunch and a travelzoo spa deal. Oh shoot, I was supposed to tell you the next time they offered one of those. The monorail broke down so I decided to check the DIS. I can't load the video on my phone!

Congradulations!!

Congrats!! I tried to convince my hubby to do the baby-cake but he wouldn't have it.

Congratulations! I like the name you picked, too. Alliteration is always nice.

Congratulations!!!!!

Oh my goodness, congratulations! I absolutely ADORE the name you guys picked out.

Congratulations!!!

That cake looked delicious too!

Thanks everyone :goodvibes We are so excited about having a little boy running around here shortly. I'm even more excited to start buying little Disney outfits for upcoming Disney trips! :rotfl2::cool1:

YAY!!! How exciting. I'm hoping for one of those too when my husband I get pregnant. We're going on the Wonder in a week and a half, maybe we'll get a Wonderful souvenir, too :goodvibes

Good luck getting that souvenir!!! Here's some pixie dust for you two :wizard:pixiedust: Have a blast on your cruise!

Okay, really quickly, i'm looking at some dates for our future WDW trip, but what is the cancellation policy??

I'm more than likely sure of the dates we're going, but i'll know for sure in 2 weeks. I've been looking at the charts and the rooms seem to be filling up quickly, so i'm wondering if I should book the dates that i'm 80% sure about instead of waiting a few more weeks. But what happens if i'm wrong and I need to change the dates? Is there any fee to change the dates or do the points go back into my account as if i'd never even booked a trip to begin with?!?

HELP!

So I booked the first three nights of our stay at AKL, but would like the last three nights at our stay to be at BLT (DH really wants the monorail with the baby). I was able to check the dates on BLT(check in Wed Dec 12, check out Sat Dec 15) and it looks like Wed and Fri are available but not Thursday? Should I try to waitlist this stay anyway, with hopes of getting that Thursday night?

Congrats!!! So exciting!! Love the name. It is very dangerous buying clothes, especially Disney clothes for your baby...haha My Pinterest is filled with outfits for my daughters first trip to Disney. Enjoy shopping and spoiling him. :goodvibes

Congrats!!! So exciting!! Love the name. It is very dangerous buying clothes, especially Disney clothes for your baby...haha My Pinterest is filled with outfits for my daughters first trip to Disney. Enjoy shopping and spoiling him. :goodvibes

Thanks Gina, I was at Old Navy yesterday and there was the cutest little onesie with yoda on it. Can't find it online to show, but it was adorable. I was going to grab it, then realized, people are already buying the baby things, and I haven't even planned a baby shower yet! :lmao: I'm sure i'll be getting tons of cute clothes at the shower, so maybe I should wait before I buy.

I was just checking out your Deluxe Dining review and while I was reading about Jiko I was thinking about how you own there now, so your "permanent" spot over at Jiko is now a little more literal. Yay for you, and for me too since we bought there recently, too! Double yay for booking your first trip home, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter