~*Michelle's Birthday Bash Meet-July 12th-Please read*~

Originally posted by WebmasterBarry
You know, I stumbled onto this thread and I was thinking of going. I need to check on my vacation time, though.

I don't know Barry, do you think you can hang with the RP Bad Girls?

Thanks for changing the name of the trip :hug: :hug: ,, I explained in the other post, why this might cheer michelle up,, Thanks again,, Laurie

Here I am. :wave: You can still send out a search party for me if you want but be forewarned that I’ll greet you with a spare paintbrush. ::yes::

All right so here’s the Reader’s Digest version for all who have wondered where I disappeared to. I have a few personal issues that I’ve been trying to sort out (not the type that would be appropriate to share on an open forum), we went away for Spring Break, my husband’s car broke down resulting in $1600 worth of repairs, I messed up my left knee, decided to start painting the boys’ rooms (one is a Stitch theme and the other is a Buzz Lightyear theme), trying to do some landscaping and gardening and as Laurie mentioned - I lost Miranda (my 17 year old whippet) just before we left for Spring Break. All together that’s been more than enough to keep off the computer.

My biggest challenge has been losing Miranda. She was a part of me. And that’s all say about that on an open forum. This just isn’t the place to get all boo-hooey about that. :(

On the positive though, I see that the Hershey meet has a new title. Truly, I thank-you for that. It’s given me a lift and I so desperately needed one. :sunny:

Just one question though, we won’t have to wear crazy party hats will we??

Originally posted by Belle0101
Just one question though, we won’t have to wear crazy party hats will we??

Oh come on now Michelle, we have to wear those hats...it just wouldn't be a party, now would it?? :p:p

I am glad to see you back, I have missed you and so has everyone else!! I am really looking forward to meeting you a couple of months!! :) {{hugs}}

:hug: Michelle, so glad to see you back on the boards! We've missed you girl! Sorry to hear that you've been having a difficult time. Even more of a reason to get together and celebrate your birthday at HP! It's your 21st, right? ;)

As far as the hats go, I look horrible in hats, so there's no way I'm wearing one! Sorry I love ya, but I'm not wearing on because this is how I look. :jester:

Wasn't someone going to be sewing us matching lime green shirt so that we stuck out like a sore thumb? I could imagine the looks we'd get.:earseek:

Hope things start going better for you. Look for a PM from me soon. :wave2:

I thought you all were going to try to find a hot pink tube top pants suit like the one I found :) Everyone that has seen this outfit has double dared me to wear it at hershey :) :) But before I can do that I need a tan and a set of coconuts,,I know where to get the tan,, but the coconuts could be a problem:o :o

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
I thought you all were going to try to find a hot pink tube top pants suit like the one I found :) Everyone that has seen this outfit has double dared me to wear it at hershey :) :) But before I can do that I need a tan and a set of coconuts,,I know where to get the tan,, but the coconuts could be a problem:o :o

You know, I've been thinking of exporting some of my coconuts. We might be able to make a deal! Maybe a trade for Disney Dollars????????:hyper:

Lime green tube tops and coconuts??:eek: I think I stumbled onto something here that I didn't want to!!:p

In case there are any other interested parties - I have some coconuts that I would love to export. ::yes::

And yes, it'll be my 21st b'day!! I'll finally be legal!!!;)

I'm not sure that green is my color so I'll have to look for a pink hot pants / tube top ensemble. However, you might want to cover the eyes of your small children - what with extra coconuts and totally blowing my diet ... it isn't such a pretty sight.:eek:

Um, okay....you guys are beginning to scare me now!:scared1:

You know, if newbies read this, they are going to start talking about us Bad Girls...:hyper2: Now, do you really want that? Oh wait, that is a stupid question, I guess :rolleyes: :p

Just kidding...although me being scared, that was the truth!!:eek:

:earseek: :laughing:

You Go Girl! I'll pay money to see that!!!::yes::

Nice to see the both of you back!!!!

Hmmm, I have an idea....(that's scary in an of itself!)....

Michelle, you Ebay queen you, how much could I get for my exported coconuts on Ebay? That used wedding dress went for $3,800 last week so I'm thinking someone might pay for some slightly used coconuts.:confused: :eek:

What do you gals think?:hyper:

I really appreciate the offers for the coconuts,, but I've never been the type of person that felt comfortable carrying someones used coconuts and besides I'd have to see them frist before I gave up my hard earn disney dollars..
Beanie I wouldn't worry about what the newbies might think,, we'll either scare them away,, or make them feel right at home with our twisted way of thinking...Besides all we're talking about is a bunch of fruits or are they considers nuts??...
All this talk about coconuts has made my hubby decide to drop me off at hershey and pick me up when I'm though,,Now what kind of punishment is that ?? No husband or Kids for 3 days,, Geez I don't know what I'll do with myself:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

howling.gif
howling.gif

Oh, what a fun time we shall have at Michelle's Birthday!! ;):p

I thought I would look through this post and find out who all was going.. Alot of help this post was;) ;) ( I had forgotten about all the coconut talk) Anywho,, I really didn't want to make another post to find out who's going,,(people will start thinking it's our own little hershey board)..SO who's going ?? I'm wondering because if we can get atleast 40 people we can get group discounts,, Is there any interest in a picnic in the park?? I could call any see what the price would be.. Laurie

Arriving late Saturday and leaving Tuesday. Camping at the Hershey Campground.

NEXT....................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter