~*Michelle's Birthday Bash Meet-July 12th-Please read*~

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Since the last thread got buried somewhere on page 5 or so, we needed to start a new one :)

If you plan on attending or are *thinking* about it, can you please post to this thread so I can have a general idea of who is going? :) :) I would really appreciate it!! :)

Thanks! :)

kisshug.gif
kisshug.gif
kisshug.gif

Also, please vote in the poll for the meet's official name.

I'm sorry that I can't go. Beanie is going to represent me, so I'll be there in spirit.

Me! Me! I'm going!:tongue: :wave: ::yes:: :hyper: :bounce:

I forgot to post that today the Travel Channel had a show on Secrets of Hershey PA at noon. Sorry! Here's the next airing information. Set your VCR's!

Apr 23, 2004 @02:00 AM
series :: World's Best
episode :: Secrets of Hershey PA
rating :: g
description :: Over a million people a year visit Hershey, Pennsylvania, where everything in town pays homage to chocolate. Even the streetlights are shaped like Hershey Kisses. Visit the Hershey Resort, Hersheypark, Chocolate World and Zoo America.

I would love to go but I think my DH would have my head if I tried to sneak another trip in this year. Hope you all have a great time!

For anyone else to show up.. Yes I'm all that and a bag of chips,,
I'm not quite as sweet in person as I seem online,,but I'm sure my good looks and humble attitude will more than make-up for that..

I sure wish I could make it, but we just have too much planned for this summer!:confused: I can't wait for pics and stories!:teeth:

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
For anyone else to show up.. Yes I'm all that and a bag of chips,,
I'm not quite as sweet in person as I seem online,,but I'm sure my good looks and humble attitude will more than make-up for that..

Boy, I was worried about being the only Diva at the meet. Glad I'll be in good company Laurie!

And I'm probably the only one that has already booked. The rest of you BETTER show up..........................

Don't worry Karen, Beanie has already made and paid for her ressies through Hotwire, so we'll at least be there!

Originally posted by dtuleya
Boy, I was worried about being the only Diva at the meet.

LMAO!! Well just to inform everyone, I am all that, a bag of chips and a pepsi too, so there! :p

The true Divas on this board will be having a meet at WDW in June! ::yes::

This is one time I'm sorry I live on the West coast. I so wish I could go. But airfare cost isn't figured into the budget, which we have one now. I budget that is. DH wants to account for every $. :scared1:

It sounds like such fun!

:wave: Lori

Originally posted by Beanie
Love those smileys, Denise! Where did you get them from again?;):p

Oh Beanie, it's a wonderful place full of a herd of wild and crazy
bullwin.gif
. It's where I like to kick back and relax when I get the time.
1065.gif
Unfortunately I haven't had much time lately so I borrow the smilies to keep me sane!
bigthumbsup.gif

*Bumping*

I believe on another thread, Bonnie said she was going...also Debi is a maybe right now, but I am sure she will end up going!! :):)

You know, I stumbled onto this thread and I was thinking of going. I need to check on my vacation time, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter