Mickey Head Tee Shirt

Marseeya

<font color=blue>Drama Magnet<br><font color=deepp
Here are a couple of pictures of a tee shirt I did with a gold Mickey head. I used fabric spray paint for stencils, and cut out a stencil of a Mickey head.

black_tee.jpg

I think the head is sitting a little high, but otherwise I love how it came out!

mickeyhead.jpg

This is a closeup so you can see what the paint looks like. It's a really nice paint! I'll have to let you know how it washes.

That is so adorable!!
What material did you use as your stencil?

That gold looks great on that black tshirt.

I just used poster board! I found some kind of aerosol type of glue spray for stencils, sprayed the back of the poster board and did fine with it. You can't really reuse the poster board, though.

I did see some blank plastic stencils where you can cut out your own, but I did fine with the poster board.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what you used. It turned out so perfect. Usually when I try to stencil I get some of the stencil material under the stencil. KWIM?

I just love that gold spray. It's so pretty. Where did you get the fabric spray?

I got the spray paint at Michael's, but here's a link to what it is: http://www.fabricspraypaint.com/

They make the stencil spray in gold and silver. I'm going to get silver and maybe do stars all over a shirt for DD. I'm not sure if you can use the other fabric spray paint with stencils or not. It would be worth a try.

Looks great! When I do this type of stuff I use the Reynolds Freezer Paper cause you can cut the stencil and then iron it on and nothing gets under it! And you can iron it on the inside of a shirt so you don't get any bleed through.... Make sure to iron the shiny side down on the fabric. That side has a waxy plastic coating and you can use it a few times if you are carefull when you peel it off the shirt. Have used it on T shirts, quilts and a lot of other fabric. Would work great for this!

Thanks for that information! I'll have to get some of that freezer paper. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter