Mickey Mouse Birthday head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter's name is Leah, she will be 3. I like the design that you made with the # 3 candle on the cake. Thank you

Hi there,

this is a wonderful disign!!

I was hoping you would be able to do the image for my son, he'll be 2 this year and his name is Crewe. Since I was hoping to do tshirts would you also be able to do the image with the "we're with the birthday boy". thanks so much, you are amazingly sweet to do such a nice thing for so many people!

Hi we will be lucky enough to celebrate my Granddaughter's and Grandson's birthdays on our trip --

Would you mind doing one for MARY KATE -- who is turning 5 and also KEVIN who is turning 1. Thank you so much!!!!!! Really appreciate your help to make this a special day!

If you have time, may I please have two. One with EMILY and the other OLIVIA. They are both turning 6, and if it is not too much trouble could I have the one with the 6 as a candle and the date below it: August 11, 2011

Hi there,

this is a wonderful disign!!

I was hoping you would be able to do the image for my son, he'll be 2 this year and his name is Crewe. Since I was hoping to do tshirts would you also be able to do the image with the "we're with the birthday boy". thanks so much, you are amazingly sweet to do such a nice thing for so many people!

Here you are:

Hi we will be lucky enough to celebrate my Granddaughter's and Grandson's birthdays on our trip --

Would you mind doing one for MARY KATE -- who is turning 5 and also KEVIN who is turning 1. Thank you so much!!!!!! Really appreciate your help to make this a special day!

Here they are:

If you have time, may I please have two. One with EMILY and the other OLIVIA. They are both turning 6, and if it is not too much trouble could I have the one with the 6 as a candle and the date below it: August 11, 2011

Here ya go:

:cheer2: Thank you so much MaryKate and Kevin's birthday shirts are perfect! I am off to get supplies today for printing -- They will absoutely LOVE them! :lovestruc

These are great. Is there a way that you can do a Mickey and Minnie bride and groom head that says Happy 15th Anniversary? Your work is great. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kath

These are great. Is there a way that you can do a Mickey and Minnie bride and groom head that says Happy 15th Anniversary? Your work is great. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kath

I don't have anything like that, but I know there are some floating around. Why don't you make a general request and see what responses you get.

Please. An you make me the birthday Mickey head. I need one that says Matt and another one that says James. thank you so much.

DBL101 ~ I love this disign! Could I, please, use it as a template to put the new logo on and make a sign?

478297827_j3tTi-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter