Mickey Mouse Birthday head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make me two mickey birthday heads -- one for "Jenny" and one for "Megan"

Thanks.

DBL101 ~ I love this disign! Could I, please, use it as a template to put the new logo on and make a sign?

478297827_j3tTi-M.jpg

I've added a few new DISigns (with the new logo) to Smugmug & the hockey thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42253616#post42253616

Feel free to make your edits, or use my new ones if they will do.

Love the birthday designs! Thanks.

Can you do anniversary ones too? I would like one that says Happy Anniversary and the names Mark and Garland. This is the 25th anniversary so if you can incorporate that as well?

Thanks a milliion!

this is the first time I have been on this site. Excuse me for being a newby. Looking for a black mouse head with a crown for a sweet 16 birthday. Is something like this doable? Pink names on mouse ears would be Claire and Allie. With the words "Sweet sixteen under the mouse ears in black. I don't know if I am asking this the right way but it is with a big please and thank you.

Two different shirts one for Claire and one for Allie

If you get a chance could you make me a happy birthday Minnie mouse head with Stacy as the name? Thanks so much.

Love the birthday designs! Thanks.

Can you do anniversary ones too? I would like one that says Happy Anniversary and the names Mark and Garland. This is the 25th anniversary so if you can incorporate that as well?

Thanks a milliion!

Looks like I've been missing the posts on this thread. Probably too late, but here's an attempt anyway.

this is the first time I have been on this site. Excuse me for being a newby. Looking for a black mouse head with a crown for a sweet 16 birthday. Is something like this doable? Pink names on mouse ears would be Claire and Allie. With the words "Sweet sixteen under the mouse ears in black. I don't know if I am asking this the right way but it is with a big please and thank you.

Two different shirts one for Claire and one for Allie

I haven't done one like that before, but here's what I came up with.

Hi! I was just wondering if you still did the birthday mickey heads? If so, can I get one with "Carolyne"--- she'll be turning 3.

Also, do you have any Christmas mickey heads?

Thanks so much! ~ Tara

If you have the time, I would really appreciate one of these adorable disigns for my dad. It will be his birthday on the day we disembark and his first cruise ever!

Danny, 68

Thank you in advance. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter