Mickey Mouse Ear Hat Display

cjsteiger

Mouseketeer
I was wondering how everyone displays their Mickey Mouse Ear Hats. Over the years we have collected several and was wondering if anyone had any creative ways to display them other then set them on a shelf. I am going to redo my spare bedroom into a Disney themed room and wanted a fun way to display them. Thanks in advance for all your ideas!!!:thumbsup2

Wondering if you ever found a good way to display your Mouse Ear Hat collection.
Recently moved and setting up a wall to display all my Disney stuff, and would like to find a way to display my Mickey Ear Hats.
Etsy has ones for the Ear Headbands, but haven't see any of the hat.

Any suggestions?

Here is a neat idea I found online. It looks like just wire with small clothing pins. You can buy the clothing pins at Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. Maybe even Walmart. 1564662227522.png

I only have the 50th Anniversary ears displayed. I put them in Shadow Boxes. There was also a poster put out for the 50th that had different rides imaged in the shape of mouse ear hats. Makes square Mickey Head.

I saved the ear hats my kids got at 2 and 4 years old the first time we went to Disneyland. Their names are embroidered on the back. I bought black square shadow boxes from Michael’s, and I pinned each hat into a shadow box with straight pins. I display them with the name side showing (so backwards). The shadow boxes are part of a picture collage of photos from each of our Disney trips in black frames. The collage is in our upstairs hallway. It looks really cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter