Mickey Sipper

kris.c

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if this adorable Mickey sipper will be available anywhere other than Magic Kingdom? I will be at WDW next week but just for 1 day and will only be going to Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs :(. I REALLY wanted to get one while there!sipper.jpg

If you know what it is called the Shop Disney Parks app can help you locate a store that carries it while you are in the parks/springs!
I just downloaded the app, but couldn't find it listed. Thank you for the suggestion! I'm sure the app will come in handy for other items while at the parks!
From what I've been reading, it sounds like it might only be available at quick service restaurants. I was hoping it might be available at quick services locations at the other parks as well. Has anyone seen it anywhere other than MK?

That is available at Some quick Service locations not for sale in the shop. Not sure which ones.

Has anyone seen it anywhere other than MK?
All the photos in Blogs show it at MK.

You can stop by GR outside of MK and get a 3-hour shopping pass to find it if you don’t have a park hopper. It should be at Casey’s.

All the photos in Blogs show it at MK.

You can stop by GR outside of MK and get a 3-hour shopping pass to find it if you don’t have a park hopper. It should be at Casey’s.
WHAT?! This just blew my mind! I had no idea a "shopping pass" even existed! Thank you SO much for sharing that! :worship:
I just read that the pass is free for 1 hour, but no pricing anywhere for a 2 or 3 hour pass. Would anyone happen to know what a 2 or 3 hour pass would cost? TIA

WHAT?! This just blew my mind! I had no idea a "shopping pass" even existed! Thank you SO much for sharing that! :worship:
I just read that the pass is free for 1 hour, but no pricing anywhere for a 2 or 3 hour pass. Would anyone happen to know what a 2 or 3 hour pass would cost? TIA
Maybe it’s only an hour now...it used to be 3 at DLR.

The 1-hour is free so you can shop and then report back to GR.

Maybe it’s only an hour now...it used to be 3 at DLR.

The 1-hour is free so you can shop and then report back to GR.
I just called WDW to ask about the shopping pass and she had never heard of it before. She asked another cast member and she said WDW doesn't have it. I'm hoping it hasn't been cancelled (I see DL has cancelled it); so here's to hoping those cast members just have no idea what they're talking about! :teeth:

I just called WDW to ask about the shopping pass and she had never heard of it before. She asked another cast member and she said WDW doesn't have it. I'm hoping it hasn't been cancelled (I see DL has cancelled it); so here's to hoping those cast members just have no idea what they're talking about! :teeth:

This was news to me as well. I searched online and found these:
https://www.orlandovacation.com/planning-help/shopping-dining/disney-shopping-pass/
https://jillcataldo.com/disney-parks-shopping-perk-may-not-know/ (posted Oct 2017)

So, cliff's notes: "It’s called the “Shopper’s Pass”. This pass is actually a one-day pass that you purchase at Guest Relations (near the front gate), but if you return the pass to Guest Relations within one hour; your purchase price is completely refunded."

Basically, it's their way of keeping you honest on your quest to "just shop". Assuming this is still something Disney permits, that's really cool. I'll have to keep this in mind in the future... maybe on our arrival day just to get a chance to enter MK with the family, live in the moment for an hour, grab a couple goodies and split.

This was news to me as well. I searched online and found these:
https://www.orlandovacation.com/planning-help/shopping-dining/disney-shopping-pass/
https://jillcataldo.com/disney-parks-shopping-perk-may-not-know/ (posted Oct 2017)

So, cliff's notes: "It’s called the “Shopper’s Pass”. This pass is actually a one-day pass that you purchase at Guest Relations (near the front gate), but if you return the pass to Guest Relations within one hour; your purchase price is completely refunded."

Basically, it's their way of keeping you honest on your quest to "just shop". Assuming this is still something Disney permits, that's really cool. I'll have to keep this in mind in the future... maybe on our arrival day just to get a chance to enter MK with the family, live in the moment for an hour, grab a couple goodies and split.
Thank you! And from this thread, a poster confirmed it was in effect in Aug. 2018:
Banshee Toy outside of AK?

I do know DD got one at Casey's in MK last week. They must be restocking more frequently now as she hadn't been able to find it earlier.

Disney~~~~Please have the Mickey Sippers when we're there March12Th:goodvibes

Thank You:love:

Liz:rose:

Funny thing is this cup is sold at WDW and DL. In WDW it's sold for $9.99 without a drink in it, $13.99 with a drink in it. In DL it's sold for $24.99

Completely out of these until mid February. But they should have them all year. I hope to get one in May since don’t have them now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter