• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey waffles

The funnel cakes were pretty good at Sleepy Hollow in the MK so maybe the waffles are too... normally do not eat either of these delicacies but grandkids wanted the funnel cakes. We were desperate on NYE late . The waffles might be in mornings only so doublecheck.

Yes. Sleepy Hollow is the place to go. We rope dropped SDMT then hit PP, HM and BTM in the first hour followed by some nice Mickey Waffles.

I feel like I'm in the dark on this, but do Mickey waffles vary from place to place? I would think they all use the same ingredients.

Thank you!
I don’t know if they vary much by place, but not sure what is currently open where they are offered. I was trying to figure out some good options (since I would normally get them at a buffet).

I feel like I'm in the dark on this, but do Mickey waffles vary from place to place? I would think they all use the same ingredients.

I’ve had them at Beach Club Marketplace, Roaring Fork, and Sleepy Hollow in Dec and they all tasted the same.

Are you sure? Restaurants and buffets usually are made in advance and kept warm but Sleepy Hollow actually allows you to watch the cast making them if you watch the action thru their window. They have a lot of waffle irons back their. And are dipping those corn dogs and frying them as they are ordered too.
I am not a connoisseur ... I have only ordered once . And could be wrong. I almost made it through life without tasting a corn dog or a funnel cake. What excitement for a NYE at the MK... sigh

Last edited:

Are you sure? Restaurants and buffets usually are made in advance and kept warm but Sleepy Hollow actually allows you to watch the cast making them if you watch the action thru their window. They have a lot of waffle irons back their. And are dipping those corn dogs and frying them as they are ordered too.
I am not a connoisseur ... I have only ordered once . And could be wrong. I almost made it through life without tasting a corn dog or a funnel cake. What excitement for a NYE at the MK... sigh

It could be that I load them with syrup and that is what tastes the same. Lol

Disney getting rid of Mickey Waffles? There must be a list they are going through called "101 Things to Do to Piss Off Our Visitors." Can't just nickel and dime us to no end but reduce amenities, popular food and entertainment, and charge for EVERYTHING. Just on the news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter