Mickey's Halloween Party and Halloween Time Superthread 2018!!

I’m still so confused about trick or treating! I am gluten free and don’t eat candy. Do they have healthier treats at each stop? Do I have to ask for them?

Anxious to hear from tonight’s party about what villains they have out! Can’t wait for our first party ever on Friday!
I’m vegan and attending friday’s Party, so I’m curious about this too!

I read on a Facebook group I am in that the inside the park check in for MHP is located in the Starcade by Space Mountain like last year.

I’m still so confused about trick or treating! I am gluten free and don’t eat candy. Do they have healthier treats at each stop? Do I have to ask for them?

Anxious to hear from tonight’s party about what villains they have out! Can’t wait for our first party ever on Friday!
Yes they have healthier treats. Last year they had apple slices, carrot sticks, kettle chips and pirates booty to name a few healthier options.

I know that at World, they have an allergy free option. You get a teal bag and get different treats, maybe tokens you return for something. Not sure if they have the same thing at Disneyland, but I would think they would be run the same.

I'm going next Friday with my niece. Both tix are on under my account on the app does she need to be with me when we check in? She's going back to the room w/ my sister to nap in the afternoon and if I could take care of it beforehand it'd be easier. She has an ap so she won't need the park tix to get in, just the wristband for the party. Thanks!

Waiting for the parade! Got a spot at the hub right by Tomorrowland entrance. Had to snag it at 7:30 though! It seems REALLY busy here, I don’t feel it’s any less then a normal Disneyland day. Character lines were far to long with tiny humans. Villains at town square set meets are Amal/Cruella, Jafar/Queen of Hearts with Gaston, Dr Facillier, Stepsisters roaming.

Cast member in the Mal/Cruella line said no to waiting off the side if we missed Mal :( gonna see if the line is better after the fireworks. But such is life!

ToT has been great! Got so much candy. Some of the lines were stupid long around 7:30pm and some have been empty. Lots of fun costumes!

the Treat trails are showing up on my app. Not sure if it's on everyone's or just people that have Halloween tickets. i have tickets attached to my app.
where do you see the treat trails? I see characters and Halloween entertainment but no treat trails.

Waiting for the parade! Got a spot at the hub right by Tomorrowland entrance. Had to snag it at 7:30 though! It seems REALLY busy here, I don’t feel it’s any less then a normal Disneyland day. Character lines were far to long with tiny humans. Villains at town square set meets are Amal/Cruella, Jafar/Queen of Hearts with Gaston, Dr Facillier, Stepsisters roaming.

Cast member in the Mal/Cruella line said no to waiting off the side if we missed Mal :( gonna see if the line is better after the fireworks. But such is life!

ToT has been great! Got so much candy. Some of the lines were stupid long around 7:30pm and some have been empty. Lots of fun costumes!
Is it crowded in certain areas, or all over? I'm looking at wait times and they seem great. The longest lines are BTMRR and HM at 20 minutes each.

Question I just thought of: I have an AP and plan to do the AP treat trail. Can my aunt, who is not an AP, but is coming with me to the party come through there? Or does she have to wait outside of it?

I know that at World, they have an allergy free option. You get a teal bag and get different treats, maybe tokens you return for something. Not sure if they have the same thing at Disneyland, but I would think they would be run the same.

MHP doesn't have the same system as MNSSHP. There are non-candy, allergy free treats available, but you usually have to ask the CM. Sometimes the treats are all visible in the cart, so you can just point to what you want. I know some families bring a bag of their own safe treats to supplement the Disney treats, just for peace of mind so the parents know that the kids will have things to munch on all night no matter what CMs hand out.

Sally Slater (tightrope walker) and Constance are alternating at the French Market!

Cool!

Waiting for the parade! Got a spot at the hub right by Tomorrowland entrance. Had to snag it at 7:30 though! It seems REALLY busy here, I don’t feel it’s any less then a normal Disneyland day...

It was very interesting to note that M&F closed for a few hours after the early entry hours started -- I've never seen that happen before on a party day!

Question I just thought of: I have an AP and plan to do the AP treat trail. Can my aunt, who is not an AP, but is coming with me to the party come through there? Or does she have to wait outside of it?
she will have to wait outside. They scan your AP before entering.

She will have to wait for you. APs are scanned at the door in order for the guest to enter the trail.

Is it crowded in certain areas, or all over? I'm looking at wait times and they seem great. The longest lines are BTMRR and HM at 20 minutes each.

Fair! We are not doing rides so I would say it seems to be long lines for characters and a few treat trails mostly in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.

where do you see the treat trails? I see characters and Halloween entertainment but no treat trails.
I’m trying to figure out how to upload a pic from a phone but failing at it! When I go to the app and look at the map- there are stars. If you click on the stars you’ll see they say Treat Trail. Looks like they are in the same places as last year- one by Matterhorn. Where galaxy edge entrance or exit. Stagedoor cafe.

I’m trying to figure out how to upload a pic from a phone but failing at it! When I go to the app and look at the map- there are stars. If you click on the stars you’ll see they say Treat Trail. Looks like they are in the same places as last year- one by Matterhorn. Where galaxy edge entrance or exit. Stagedoor cafe.

What @Pamela M said! Look at the map, like you are checking ride times. Then you see stars, click those, and those are treat trails

Fair! We are not doing rides so I would say it seems to be long lines for characters and a few treat trails mostly in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.

Are there healthy options available ?

Glad you are having fun!
Can’t wait to hear more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter