microwaves

lrich

Earning My Ears
We are going to be staying at the WL in July and we were thinking of bringing a small microwave to heat leftovers,ect. Will the resort frown on this or do alot of people do this?

Don't have an answer for you but will definitely be watching for one.....I think it would be nice if Disney offered microwaves on a rental plan as they do refrigerators!!!
:jester:

I doubt that they would frown on it, because you can even bring your own refrigeator. But most of the resorts that have food courts (I assume they all have some kind of food court) have microwaves in there for guests use. That would mean walking to the food court to use it, but for anyone not wanting to take your own microwave this is one way to access use of one. We plan of packing a bag of microwave popcorn in one of our backbags that we take to the parks. When we get back to the resort we'll pop it in and have a late night snack :)

The CBR foodcourt had a microwave. I wish I knew that ahead of time for ds's baby food. I would like WL would have microwave available. Prehaps someone on the resorts boards who stayed there can help.

I think I remembe seeinga microwave in the fast food palce at WL. We were able to request one for our room at the BC the last time we were there. Maybe if you call guest services at the resort you will can find out if they offer t at the WL for your room. There was not a charge for the microwave but we did pay for the refrige.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter