Midnight moms/croppers

sorry you can't sleep...I'm working on my xmas mini kit, the letters for my title are going to take me forever to put together

Lisa-- I have 2 sheets of the Hawaiian paper left & I could check HL tomorrow if you'd like me to send it to you.

are you sure? only if you'll let me send you the $$ for the paper and postage!

Not a problem at all. The HL is only 15 mins frome here. How many sheets would you like?

What title are you making for the mini kit?

thanks, let me know what I will owe you...probably 6 pages.

my title is "santa's here !" just really tedious with all the letters. I did a PP of santa and glitterd all the white parts, so he's very sparkly

Ooh, that sounds great :)

I'll send you a PM with the info.

thanks, he did turn out pretty cute, I think I'm off to bed, my eyes are getting tired and I just finished one of my titles, 4 more to go
talk to you tomorrow, hope you can get some sleep!

wow I'm exhausted my entire living room is full of stuff for the garage sale and 1/4 of my garage. I cant believe Ive gotten rid of so much. It feels good though.I'm FREEEEEEE:goodvibes
I put all my big packaged scrapbook stuff in out in garage and all my scrapbook magazines I swear i cant bring myself to throw them away....

Hey girls!!!! Weren't you the chatty bunch last night??!! Well, I missed out...went to bed at 12:30...but that was 10:30 / 9:30 for you guys. I think this little section...whether it is here or the chat board or whatever will work out nicely!

Lisa - I can't wait to see the Santa set! It does sound tedious, but the picture in my mind is amazing!

Surina - wish I lived by you to come buy all your scrappy stuff!!! LOL You actually just got off here not long ago!!

Cheryl - hope you got some sleep!

Anyway, up with the kiddos...the oldest left about 25 minutes ago and the middle leaves in about 20...then the little guy an hour after. Then, it's swaparama for the day! I have cleaned and run and played and done all of my mom things the past couple of days...today (at least while they are at school) is all MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :woohoo:

Yeah im still up. I think I had to much coffee and Dr.Pepper.
Maybe a hot shower will help.....
I hope this thread stays here I love my Swap friends I feel we are way more social than other parts of the boards. I've tried talking on the scrapbooking boards and Ive never felt the same level of Board love as I do here. I never feel ignored over here. The people that DO talk to me on the other board are 99.9% people that are on this board as well.
But thats my 2cents :)

Yeah im still up. I think I had to much coffee and Dr.Pepper.
Maybe a hot shower will help.....
I hope this thread stays here I love my Swap friends I feel we are way more social than other parts of the boards. I've tried talking on the scrapbooking boards and Ive never felt the same level of Board love as I do here. I never feel ignored over here. The people that DO talk to me on the other board are 99.9% people that are on this board as well.
But thats my 2cents :)

:grouphug::grouphug: We will not ignore you!! Hope you can sleep!! You are on the graveyard shift sleep schedule! I got my 6 hours...not drinking my crack.....ummmmm.....I mean tea and kids are off to school and I am starting to swap work!

DUDE forget it I'm not gonna sleep today I'm gonna stay up so I'm exhausted this isn't normal and I know this has to do with DH being gone.I think it's time to get back on my sleep meds.
Weird thing I'm not tired!!!
But I have discovered at 5am MTV actually plays music like it used to...

wow I'm exhausted my entire living room is full of stuff for the garage sale and 1/4 of my garage. I cant believe Ive gotten rid of so much. It feels good though.I'm FREEEEEEE:goodvibes
I put all my big packaged scrapbook stuff in out in garage and all my scrapbook magazines I swear i cant bring myself to throw them away....

:banana::banana:Good for you! I wish I could come to the sale :) I hope you have tons of people!!!

Wow you were busy last night, great job clearing out the old to make room for the new!!
Hey girls!!!! Weren't you the chatty bunch last night??!! Well, I missed out...went to bed at 12:30...but that was 10:30 / 9:30 for you guys. I think this little section...whether it is here or the chat board or whatever will work out nicely!

Lisa - I can't wait to see the Santa set! It does sound tedious, but the picture in my mind is amazing!

Surina - wish I lived by you to come buy all your scrappy stuff!!! LOL You actually just got off here not long ago!!

Cheryl - hope you got some sleep!

Anyway, up with the kiddos...the oldest left about 25 minutes ago and the middle leaves in about 20...then the little guy an hour after. Then, it's swaparama for the day! I have cleaned and run and played and done all of my mom things the past couple of days...today (at least while they are at school) is all MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :woohoo:

I didn't get on until after DWTS was over! Enjoy your MEEEEEEEE day, I love those days!!! will post my Santa stuff when I'm done!

Surina, I know how you feel about not sleeping, take your sleep meds, you will get sleep deparation (fuzzy feeling in your head) its not fun, I don't get any sleep without my OTC meds, at least 5-6 hours a night!

I MUST share this pic with you my mom just showed me that she took of DD yesterday morning.Its hilarious and cute.
Yes I know its bad that we let Day have coffee but she's so picky about what she eats and drinks I'm just glad she wants something. *FYI to all my Daughters name is Daytona we call her Day :)
Daytonamorning.jpg

she's so cute! that's how I look until I get my coffee too!

Surina, I looked at the CKC conv schedule...the one in AZ is the weekend after we get back from WDW, so I don't think that would work....will look at Megan's school schedule, give my other AZ friend a call and try to figure out a long weekend we could come down, with your being so close to my friend we will definately have to get together! Megan would love to play with Day, she loves little kids!

Love it!!! I am the only person in my house that does not drink coffee...just don't like the taste at all. But, all three of my kids do and have their own Disney mugs (the big kind) and drink every weekend with my husband! Nope - give me my Twinings Irish Breakfast tea about 4 - 5 times a day and I'm good to go!! Anyway, my 6 year old has been drinking it for about 2 years...his growth hasn't been stunted yet!!! LOL I know that is an old wive's tale that they say about kids and coffee!! Anyway, cute picture!! Hope you can get yourself back on schedule with sleep!

Very cool!!! It doesn't matter to me who sets it up...I just think the motivation would be great...plus the conversation would be fun!! So, when we hear what's what, let's do a poll on both sides and invite everyone and see what works best for people. We can do a sign-up and hopefully keep it up...maybe once a month. Would you want to do a different "host" like the layout challenge every month to sort-of have the responsibility of setting the dates up and whatever? I am excited!!!!

we can do a different host every month but I think the mods should host the first couple til we can get our feet wet, edit posts etc.

Hey all!!!
The chat is a great idea!!! I "Skype" does anyone else. you can see me crop from where i set up my laptop when I crop. Fridays are good for me...Generally..Once of month is good.

Sorry I've been off today we are gearing up for a HUGE scrapbooking/ garage sale this weekend I'm getting rid of a TON of stuff. I wish you all could come to the sale you would go NUTS!!!

I skype!!! I love to skype!

Love it!!! I am the only person in my house that does not drink coffee...just don't like the taste at all. But, all three of my kids do and have their own Disney mugs (the big kind) and drink every weekend with my husband! Nope - give me my Twinings Irish Breakfast tea about 4 - 5 times a day and I'm good to go!! Anyway, my 6 year old has been drinking it for about 2 years...his growth hasn't been stunted yet!!! LOL I know that is an old wive's tale that they say about kids and coffee!! Anyway, cute picture!! Hope you can get yourself back on schedule with sleep!

I totally get what you mean about coffee - dont get the taste at all! but a nice big mug of strong english breakfast tea is the best - especially first thing on a morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter