Midnight moms/croppers

we can do a different host every month but I think the mods should host the first couple til we can get our feet wet, edit posts etc.

Sounds great!!! I wasn't sure about any of it...just throwing ideas out and looking for feedback! I definitely see the need for the mods...so does that mean you will be volunteering? :rolleyes1 LOL I think you would make a fun hostess!! And, if you didn't want to even do hosts at all, that's good, too...you tell us what you think and a-cropping we will go!!! :thumbsup2 I'm so excited for this!!!!

I totally get what you mean about coffee - dont get the taste at all! but a nice big mug of strong english breakfast tea is the best - especially first thing on a morning!

Yay!!! A fellow tea gal! I also like the English Breakfast!! I go back and forth between the Irish and English. Both are great...but I am a bit of a tea snob and really only like to drink Twinings!! Disney actually got me started on that because that's what they give you at their breakfasts and I was hooked! A bit expensive, but the flavor is the best!!

I do love tea, but need my strong coffee in the am :surfweb:, w/splenda and vanilla cream, yes I like a bit of sweetness, maybe its because of growing up in Seattle, we do LOVE our coffee here!

I'm a tea girl too. English breakfast with milk and sugar (the traditional way) or chai ;) I can't stand the taste of coffee, good thing I like the way it smells since both DH and DD1 drink coffee in the morning.

I take mine with 1/2 & 1/2 and sugar. It really is my downfall!! When I am dieting (which I should be doing right now)...I switch to pom green tea. I like it, but really miss my regular tea then!! But, I have to make myself give it up because the cream and sugar are TOOOOOOO many calories!! So, when I am not dieting, I take advantage!!

I do love tea, but need my strong coffee in the am :surfweb:, w/splenda and vanilla cream, yes I like a bit of sweetness, maybe its because of growing up in Seattle, we do LOVE our coffee here!

Funny - the only thing (kinda like coffee) I will drink is a White Chocolate Mocha with 3 shots of espresso from SEATTLE'S BEST!!!!! I know...not really Seattle, but as close as this girl's gonna get!! :rotfl2: They add so much whipped cream and syrup that you can't taste the coffee taste anymore!! I actually had one earlier today when I ran to Borders to pick up my new Pagemaps 2 book!! I am going to curl up with it when all the kids are in bed...in about a half an hour. And, I'll have a cup of tea as I look through deciding what I am interested in...then, it's back to swapping. I have lots of plans for the night still!!! It's already 8:30 here, so I need maybe 2 cups of tea to get me through!! Wow - what a ramble!!! Anyway, I'm hoping that a couple of you are up and on here to help me through!! I plan on being up and working until 1ish...so 10 or 11 depending on where you are. (I guess 10 for Lisa and 11 for Cheryl??) And, Surina - she may be sleeping until Friday since she couldn't fall asleep last night! Poor girl!! Hope you got there at some point! If you are up tonight, though...join the party! See - the espresso...you can tell that I am not used to all the caffeine...blah blah blah!!!!

step away from the espresso girl:lmao::lmao::lmao:, I only have one shot, your extreme! I will be back on around 9, after Glee, I didn't see that one last year!

I'll be here. DH is out of town. I'm off to make some tea :)

I'll be back later, dinner's ready and Megan's "starving"

step away from the espresso girl:lmao::lmao::lmao:, I only have one shot, your extreme! I will be back on around 9, after Glee, I didn't see that one last year!

So noted!!! I'm gluing my mouth shut! LOL

I'll be here. DH is out of town. I'm off to make some tea :)

Yay!!! I have to swap also...so I think I may have to be back and forth. I'll be logged on, but check every so often while working!! What else are you working on tonight? Or, are you done working for the day?

I think I'll finish up the tiki group and then look at my new page maps book, then maybe start the couples/duos stuff. I'll be in & out too :)

We are still waiting to hear if we should use the chat feature or just a thread- the biggest thing with a thread when a number of people are on it is the posts can get somewhat confusing if you say much in them.

I have done some online crops/scrapbooking parties before including some games on a yahoo group and it was lots of fun.

Rebecca

We are still waiting to hear if we should use the chat feature or just a thread- the biggest thing with a thread when a number of people are on it is the posts can get somewhat confusing if you say much in them.

I have done some online crops/scrapbooking parties before including some games on a yahoo group and it was lots of fun.

Rebecca

Yep - that's the kind of thing that I saw...looked like fun!! I have never participated, just read and heard about them!! No problem - we will wait to get direction from you and BAMB!! I'm just glad there are some people interested!!

I'm back from picking DD2 up at play practice. My inking is taking forever!

I had a side-tracking phone call!! So, back to business! Unfortunately, I am coming down from my caffeine high. :sad2: I am hoping to last at least another couple of hours...2 maybe 2 1/2?? So...the inking!!! I am piecing Pooh character heads!!

While we are waiting to see the best format- what kind of things would you like to do? I have done web scavenger hunts, timed challenges(the challenge starter gives you a list of about 10 different kinds of things to have on hand and then post exactly what you need as the challenge starts), bingo games- using words instead of numbers, or I am open to other ideas.

Rebecca

YES YES AND YES!!!!! I will try to come up with some other ones too if I can, but those all sound awesome to me!! Should we come up with a way to do prizes? This may be a great stress reliever during the hustle and bustle in the holiday season!!! (If we can get enough people to set aside the time!!)

Sounds great!!! I wasn't sure about any of it...just throwing ideas out and looking for feedback! I definitely see the need for the mods...so does that mean you will be volunteering? :rolleyes1 LOL I think you would make a fun hostess!! And, if you didn't want to even do hosts at all, that's good, too...you tell us what you think and a-cropping we will go!!! :thumbsup2 I'm so excited for this!!!!

of course I'll volunteer!! Gives me an excuse to use my new scrap room. Just need to move one more piece of furniture out but DH needs to be home long enough to help. LOL

I'm a tea girl too. English breakfast with milk and sugar (the traditional way) or chai ;) I can't stand the taste of coffee, good thing I like the way it smells since both DH and DD1 drink coffee in the morning.

Irish breakfast with sugar and milk
Or
Grande solo non fat caramel macchiato from Starbucks, with loads of sugar.

While we are waiting to see the best format- what kind of things would you like to do? I have done web scavenger hunts, timed challenges(the challenge starter gives you a list of about 10 different kinds of things to have on hand and then post exactly what you need as the challenge starts), bingo games- using words instead of numbers, or I am open to other ideas.

Rebecca

love love love the timed challenges. those are fun.

Rebecca

Those all sound like fun!! I've never played in an on-line crop, I'm excited to see how it will work :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter