Milliepie is back, please see her new thread

:worship:Millie is back! :thumbsup2

Here is her new thread. If you have a request here I will finish it. Any new requests using Millie's DISigns, please post on her new thread. I will no longer be doing her DISigns now that she is back!

I can't wait to see all of you on her new thread. I can't wait to see what she'll be doing next! Millie totally rocks!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2521093

Just looked at your pics on Photobucket and they are great. Was wondering if you had time if you could please do a few for me. I'd love the Annivheartswcastle with names Tom and Lois, and 25th Anniversary June 18th.
I'd also love to have 2 ornaments:
1. the christmas ornament=Ornamentmhdkgreen with the name Lois on one ear, 2010 on the other ear and on the bigger part of the ornament if you had a red minnie mouse that would be awesome, if not just the words Walt Disney World,
2. the red snowflake ornament with 2010 on one ear, the name Tom on the other and if you had a grumpy for the big part that would be great, if not just the words Walt disney World.

Thank you in advance if you can make these. :-)

Ok i think
Nana bottom 5th one
Papa top 2nd one
Julia bottom 2nd one
Jared middle 3rd one
Angela top 5th one
Jeff bottom 1st one
Cliff bottom 4th one
Stephanie middle 4th one

Stephanie,

Can you try this again? There is a 6th page too. Relist them, put the color too. I'll put them around the Mickey head. Do you want a date on the Mickey head?

Im looking for a card perhaps? Or if you cannot do a card a sign will be just lovely. Im looking for it to say "Congrats Grad! I would like to compliment your achievement by giving you the Quick Service Dining Plan on your trip! Well Done!" I was thinking either Ariel or Minnie. Thanks alot.

Spamalot,

Can you please repost this on Millie's new thread?

Thanks!

Thank you so much, I just realized that I gave you the wrong hearts designs, I meant to do the one with the castle not the ship in the heart. Would it be too much trouble to have you make me another one with this design? with the 25 years June 18th in the bottom heart and the names Tom and Lois in the big heart with castle background. thank you, love the ornaments, Nanny (Lois)

Thank you so much, I just realized that I gave you the wrong hearts designs, I meant to do the one with the castle not the ship in the heart. Would it be too much trouble to have you make me another one with this design? with the 25 years June 18th in the bottom heart and the names Tom and Lois in the big heart with castle background. thank you, love the ornaments, Nanny (Lois)

Hi,
How have you been? I guess you'll have a little more time to yourself since Millie is back. I never got back to the thread to see the personalization you did for me. I read you accidentally erased photobucket. Mine was one of the ones erased. If its not to much trouble, could you repost it. The design is like the one you made for my daughter Eileen, except with my name on it, Jean. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thanks,
Jean

Hi,
How have you been? I guess you'll have a little more time to yourself since Millie is back. I never got back to the thread to see the personalization you did for me. I read you accidentally erased photobucket. Mine was one of the ones erased. If its not to much trouble, could you repost it. The design is like the one you made for my daughter Eileen, except with my name on it, Jean. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thanks,
Jean

I'm so glad you posted my daughter's design again, because I've been saving them to my computer incorrectly, and they have been printing out grainey. Thanks so much for this. Could you also repost one with my name (Jean), as it, too, was erased. Thanks a bunch.:flower3::flower3::flower3:

I'm so glad you posted my daughter's design again, because I've been saving them to my computer incorrectly, and they have been printing out grainey. Thanks so much for this. Could you also repost one with my name (Jean), as it, too, was erased. Thanks a bunch.:flower3::flower3::flower3:

Just above your post.

Help me please!!!! I went to download these today and they are missing from photobucket. What can I do now?

It is post 293.

Thanks for your help!

Pamela

Pamela,

I don't know if you read, but my photobucket folder was deleted. I have them all on my computer, it is just a matter of uploading them again. Tell me what the design was and what if any names they were. I generally save them by name, then design.

Thanks for retrieving them for me.

It was the stormtrooper with the Mickey bar in his hand and on his face. LOL

One was for Andrew and the other was for Kevin.

Thank you again for your time.:goodvibes

Pamela,

I don't know if you read, but my photobucket folder was deleted. I have them all on my computer, it is just a matter of uploading them again. Tell me what the design was and what if any names they were. I generally save them by name, then design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter