~*~ Mindyjoy's May 19 2012 Disneyland Wedding TR ~*~ Trip Report Has Begun!

Okay, so I definitely think the first pair as well. It matches all of the other pinks that you have going on. The darker ones are too dark I think.

I cannot wait to see your veil!!! I'm so excited for you!

Hey everyone! We are officially past the three month mark and I'm starting to get crazy busy! It has been invitation assembly central at our apartment and we are hoping to get them out in the next couple of weeks.

I also did my final dress fitting on Saturday and the dress is officially paid for and hanging in my closet! What a relief! My seamstress says it just needs to be ironed or steamed the morning of the wedding.

So I know I'm long, long, long overdue for a big overall update, but for now I'm just here to say I put together a voting guide to Disneyland wedding nominees for the Disney Wedding Blog Awards. I'm pretty bummed our engagement pics didn't get nominated but I'm happy to see so many Disneyland weddings represented!

http://www.budgetfairytale.com/2012/02/bft-approved-voters-guide-to-dwb-awards.html

Congrats on being under 3 months!! :cool1:

We just hit under 4 months... and I'm doing this :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

I really love the first pair of shoes. I think the color blends and matches more with the crinny!

I can not wait to see the pic of your wedding day!!!!

It really doesn't feel real that we really are THIS THIS Close

:woohoo::woohoo:

Hi there Mindy! I finally got through reading all 51 pages of your PJ! Wow! You have a really beautiful story! I love love love it! All of the things that you have come up with. Your ring, dress, centerpieces, shoes, STDs. EVERYTHING is looking sooooo awesome! I am really looking forward to seeing more & i know you are excited because your day is finally coming up in a few more months. Super exciting! Can't wait to see more pics. You are truly awesome! :goodvibes v/r ~Melanie :flower3:

Hi, remember me? I haven't been around in a while because wedding planning and blogging have been consuming me, on top of that I just signed up to be a Disney travel agent (what was I thinking?) :rotfl2: so needless to say it has been crazy.

I just thought I would check in because it is now our WEDDING MONTH and aside from a few guest/RSVP issues, everything is actually going pretty smoothly. I wish I had time for a better update but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive, even if I feel like I belong in the looney bin sometimes ... :dance3:

Just thought I'd check in again as we get closer to the big day! I can't believe it's right around the corner. At this time next week we will be driving down to the resort. I can't believe my ticker is in single digits! And today I can start checking and obsessing over the 10 day forecast - so far everything looks good.

I've been really stressed, mostly over finances. I know I'm in good hands with Disney so I'm not really worried about the logistics of the day. But suddenly around the two week mark everyone started emailing and calling, wanting their money ... funny how that happens ... So at this point I can't wait to just get to the resort and hopefully relax.

Ahh!! Mindy, I seriously cannot believe that it's almost here! I feel like we were just starting to planning process and I just stumbled upon your PJ! I cannot wait to see you on your wedding day! You're going to be a dream!

Congrats on getting to single digits! Your day will be lovely and I am excited to read all about it.

I remember when you first got The Roots, I said how I couldn't wait to see the photos. I can't believe the 11 months are almost up since I made that comment! Wow!

Best of luck and try to stay calm:hug:

Mindy,

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!

I hope it's all you've ever dreamed of and more!

May it be magical and full of love!

Cannot wait to hear/read/see all about it!

:lovestruc :lovestruc Happily Ever After!!! <3:lovestruc :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter