Mister fans - cheap ones or Disney???

iwannago!!

<font color=green>Feels naked without a tag!
I remember last year I bought the Walmart version of the water bottle with fan (squeeze breeze) for $5.99... I think. I remember Disney had them for much more. Our cheap one did break and we just 'dealt' with it.

My question is.. is it better to get the cheap one or the Disney one and exchange it when it breaks?

Check the DIsney Store in June. I found a ton of their summer stuff on sale, and a mister fan with pooh bear was one of them for 75% off. Its just like the ones at the parks, only a lot less expensive, I think 4.00.

The mister fans at disney are expensive to buy, and imho are cheaply made.

Herc.

Apparantly Disney gets there from Squeeze Breeze and carries the exact same thing as your local Walmart- they just tack a 1 in front of the normal $7.99 price:rolleyes:

Go with the cheap ones or get Disney ones at discount. There are alot of things you'll want to spend your money on besides the $18 which is what I recall the mister fans costing when I was there last year. It was very tempting as they were displayed in a nice cool barrel of ice, but I resisted.

I know that they are expensive.. I was worried about 'replacement convenience' - my cheap one broke last time and instead of biting the $15 I did without. I was wondering if it might be wiser to bite the bullet on the disney one and exchange in the park when it broke..

BUT. It is still cheaper to buy 2 at walmart!!!

What department can you find the mister fans? Toys? Outdoor area? Camping/sporting goods?
Bill

I finally found mine at Wal-Mart on my own after asking several different employees who didn't have a clue which section to look in. I found them with the fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter