Does any know how long of a wait Winnie the Pooh M&G typically is in mid September? We would be getting in line around 7pm. I know it's impossible to say, but I'm wondering if it's something we should expect to be an hour or more.

Timing is everything and creating an itinerary is so important. Pooh and gang come out at 7pm and are very popular so adding an 1 to 1.5 isn't unreasonable. How long you stand in line for any top M&G contender is based on crowd level.

With this being your First time I honestly would forego the dessert party. There really is so much to do even without character M&G. I think dessert parties are perfect for those who have attended several and are looking for a way to enhance their experience. I love the fact you included Magic Shots in your plan but note they can see lines just as long as character M&G on any given party, so be prepared.

:scared1: Long lines for Magic shots too! :faint:

Timing is everything and creating an itinerary is so important. Pooh and gang come out at 7pm and are very popular so adding an 1 to 1.5 isn't unreasonable. How long you stand in line for any top M&G contender is based on crowd level.

Pooh and the gang in Halloween customers are a must M&G for us! I think I have to split up M&G over two parties for sure! I need to go over the character lists again. :coffee:

Have you ever noticed people lining up before 7? I know they do for some of the other characters, but I've never heard anything mentioned about Pooh.

Have you ever noticed people lining up before 7? I know they do for some of the other characters, but I've never heard anything mentioned about Pooh.

Most definitely! Guest start lining up for them at 6pm or earlier. Every year it seems guests line up earlier. You can also wait until later in the evening to see them. It really depends on the crowds. If you attend a sold out party you can expect long lines throughout the evening and not just for Pooh & Gang.

Last edited:
NEWS

Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party is LIVE online or call (407) 939-3463

UDPATE
: Currently the Boo To-You Parade is not listed as part of the package.

I just don't understand this at all. I will call again tomorrow morning. If you are interested I highly recommend you send an email to Disney:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/

Last edited:
Have you Heard? :listen:

With summer vacation right around the corner and kids on break I thought I'd bring to lite a great book series called "The Kingdom Keepers". The grade level is 5 - 8 but in earnest my husband and I have been enjoying them with our son since he was 7 years old.

"Using cutting-edge technology, five Florida teens have been transformed into Holographic Hosts at Disney World. Their images appear throughout the Magic Kingdom, giving visitors information about the various attractions. It all seems to be going well, until the participants begin having disturbing dreams that start affecting their everyday lives. They sneak in after the park has closed, and Wayne, a retired Imagineer, directs them in their fight against the Dark Side, embodied by Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. Audio-animatronic pirates from The Pirates of the Caribbean travel through the Magic Kingdom in the little cars from the Buzz Lightyear ride. The dolls from It's a Small World clamber into the boats and start biting the occupants. Cinderella's Castle is filled with an eye-popping array of staircases, à la Escher. There's a certain coolness factor for the notion that people could be both human and hologram at the same time, and the illicit thrill of seeing all the things you don't normally get to see (both real and imaginary) makes this a must-read for serious Disney fans."

Wikipedia: Brief summary on published books:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Keepers

I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! :thumbsup2

My grand kids read these books and love them. There is a new one soon to be released I hope to buy!

It seems very weird that I have meticulously planned every day of my trip, yet I have no idea what I am doing the day of the party. Here is what I am thinking, please critique. My daughters are 5 and 3.

11:00 - Eat at T-rex. Wear the kids out so they will hopefully nap.
1ish - 3ish - hoping for a nap
3:30 - 4:30 - FP+ Tea cups, knowing we may not make it.
4:30 - 5:30 - FP+ Peter Pan
5:30-6:30 - FP+ Haunted Mansion
6:30 - 7:45 - Dance party/trick or treat if the kids insist
7:45 - get a spot for the parade, haven't decided on Main St. or Frontierland
9:15 - 10 - Try to catch some Hocus Pocus and get spot for Hallowishes
10:00 - Celebrate the Magic/Hallowishes

Assuming the kids will be ready to drop by then, so anything else would be a bonus. Thoughts?

Our Halloween party is the first one Bob and I did. All the information we needed was found here as for the other days we have used the links provided and I'm happy to say we are done planning. We're still waiting on calendar updates though and may have to adjust our plans. It's nice to see what we have.

@FSU Girl Looking for rare character's - I added "**" which should help narrow down your search on my [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/mnsshp-2017-my-party-plan-strategy-in-the-making.3604086/#post-57587115"]Character List[/URL]

All the character's appeared last year and should they change this year I will update immediately. I plan to stay online during the first three parties and will update both pdfs pending verification from attendees. Every one is welcome to look up pdfs on their mobile that's why I created it.:flower3:

@FSU Girl Looking for rare character's - I added "**" which should help narrow down your search on my Character List

All the character's appeared last year and should they change this year I will update immediately. I plan to stay online during the first three parties and will update both pdfs pending verification from attendees. Every one is welcome to look up pdfs on their mobile that's why I created it.:flower3:

I am attending the second and third party on August 29 and September 1. I can send in live reports. :goodvibes

Souvenirs - Pressed Coins upload_2017-6-13_17-57-35.png

During our trips my son loves to collect pressed coins some of the ones located at WDW are among his favorite. For me they are perfect additions to my scrapbook pages. Below are links to help you get started!

WDW Website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/coin-presses/

Mouse for Less: http://www.themouseforless.com/disney-downloads/pocket-guides/pressed-coins-checklists/

Presscoins . com is my favorite site to cut & paste images of the coins:
http://www.presscoins.com/

Last edited:
Souvenirs - Pressed Coins View attachment 244280

During our trips my son loves to collect pressed coins some of the ones located at WDW are among his favorite. For me they are perfect additions to my scrapbook pages. Below are links to help you get started finding yours!

WDW Website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/coin-presses/

Mouse for Less: http://www.themouseforless.com/disney-downloads/pocket-guides/pressed-coins-checklists/

Presscoins . com is my favorite site to cut & paste images of the coins:
http://www.presscoins.com/

We love these too! We ended up with about 10 on our last trip. Mickey, Jasmine, Aladdin, Monsters inc, Stitch, Space mountain, Splash mountain, and a few other I'm forgetting.

Thanks for listing the "most likely" times for the parades and shows! Have to figure out timing with this plus rides. Luckily we have another full day planned on MK so it should all work out.

NEWS

Frozen Ever After Dessert Party coming soon. Here's the scoop:

The dessert party portion of the event will take place just steps away from the current FastPass+ viewing area for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. After guests enjoy a spread of delectable desserts, drinks, and the nightly fireworks show, they will then be whisked over to Frozen Ever After to enjoy a ride on the attraction with little-to-no-wait after normal park closing time.

The event will be offered on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting in July, replacing the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party which concludes July 14th. The price will be $79 per adult and $47 per child. Bookings should open following a Disney announcement.

Thanks for listing the "most likely" times for the parades and shows! Have to figure out timing with this plus rides. Luckily we have another full day planned on MK so it should all work out.

Since the desert parties have confirmed the fireworks will take place at 10:15, it is safe to assume the Castle Projection show will start at 10pm. I have already updated Post #6 to reflect this. See CONFIRMED (2017) I will maintain this format.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter